Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

He could try recruiting an out and out striker for games like this. His precious system has taken us to unimagined glory but we can't keep making it so easy for opposing defenders.
What we really need is for Pep to develop a ten man system and buy a player who knows where the goals are to work alongside it and bury the chances.
We need someone who can do for the attack what Dias has done for the defence.

Pep doesn't seem to think we really need a Stricker and to be fair the results appear to back him up. But I did say back in the autumn that we might yet come to rue not having that option before seasons end. However, as all the cup games we will be involved in over the coming weeks will involve tight margins would the inclusion of Delap do much to improve our chances?
To be honest I don't know if Delap would improve our chances, I am simply frustrated at the poor conversion rate and anything different is worth considering.

Last edited:
Anyone putting this result on pep is clueless the team on the pitch was more than good enough to win the game it's the players that need to have a look at themselves get a chance and blow it. Still 11 points clear and still in all cups so don't know where the melt down has come from.
I think losing a game against ten men for 45 mins has set some alarm bells ringing

A possible positive of this defeat is that it might make Pep think twice about not playing his better players vs Chelsea after the Dortmund game.

I’ve stayed away from this thread as I was so fed up with the whole shit show, once again, missed chances and lack of concentration cost us. In the scheme of things it’s no big deal if we beat Dortmund and win the next few games but we really need to step the fuck up and make that happen ... The rags won’t be allowed to lose another game so we need to get the 11 points we need sharpish and shut the cunts up for another season ...!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.