Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

He needs to be sold in the summer because this not a one off performance no more it is been all season and even the blue tinted spec brigade must see that he is nowhere near the player he was .
I bet you wanted Gundo, Stones and Cancelo out last summer

By that premise, we shouldn't care at all about winning any matches, why even bother to watch, in fact?

It's a results business, as City fans, we should always want to win and certainly care about losing, regardless of the competition.

I've got a bet on us to win one trophy this season, Cups can go in the blink of an eye and, as things stand, we still need to keep the other eye on finishing the job in the league.

As today has shown, nothing can be taken for granted.
Stupid response. We have got ourselves into a position we haven't had before where we can concentrate on the cups whilst not worrying about the league. We have to use it and if that mean losing games like this then so be it

If we win wednesday and progress the price today will be worth it.....no game in Prem is ever a given, even against 10 men.......so, have a moan, open a beer, support the team and players and stay calm. What a season we are having!
I'm someone having a moan but you make good points! Beer time.

Should’ve played the full strength side going into Wednesday to keep up momentum. Weve played a weakened side before an important CL game and guess what....

what has happened to Sterling I will never know

Imagine he had done and KDB or Dias got injured today? This forum would be going ape shit at Guardiola

not if we keep putting reserve teams out we won't.
pure arrogance .
You are such a joke sometimes. Rotation in the league is literally the only reason we are still in all competitions. Do you think we are going to play this side tonight against Dortmund? Against Chelsea? Joke comment.

Potentially 8 points ahead with 6 games to go. Seen that done before. League is not done yet. Hopefully Tottenham can get a result

Not factoring in that we don't play them though so not the same. Plus the difficulty of fixtures left:

City
Villa (a)
Palace (a)
Chelsea (h)
Newcastle (a)
Brighton (a)
Everton (h)

United
Spurs (a)
Burnley (h)
Leeds (a)
Liverpool (h)
Villa (a)
Leicester (h)
Fulham (h)
Wolves (a)

The result was shit today but no need to worry, bigger fish to fry this week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.