Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

why are some posters saying "oh well we could afford to lose that one" - another couple of defeats and we could collapse at the end.
Not over by a long chalk.
Have to agree, but United gave some massive games if they were to win all of them I would be very surprised, Spurs win tomorrow and I’ll be more relaxed

why are some posters saying "oh well we could afford to lose that one" - another couple of defeats and we could collapse at the end.
Not over by a long chalk.

Come on Matt stop talking like that you might be accused of being an armchair fan soon or a flapper. You must not love your club talking like that.

Agree. The Leroy boat has sailed and gone. The Leroy I saw playing for Bayern was a shadow of the player he was at times for us. For us - a shot that flies 20 feet over the bar, then followed by a screamer into the top of the net (occasionally). For Bayern - a player whose injury has taken of his pace and one wayward shot after another.
I loved Leroy but Torres already has as many goals as Sane got in his first season with us from seven fewer games. He’s not the member(s) of the front three today who was the problem

Little harsh expecting Zinc to be KDB.

Thought he had a decent enough game, and is generally a 7 out of 10 whenever he plays. Valuable part of the squad - those around him need to be taking a look at themselves, apart from John Stones and Fernandinho
I don’t expect Zinc to be KDB... that’s my point. However Pep does and at times Zinc thinks he can be, trying silly flicks around the corner and trying to force a pass. He wasn’t the worst it’s fair, but he was no more than average

Hopefully this game will become insignificant in the bigger scheme of things.

Next week we progress and we will declare Pep a genius.

He has definitely opened the Door ajar in the premier league, only a crack. But they are already seeing a glimmer of hope when before there was virtually none.

Putting the League to Bed early you get to rest the Big players for the really impotant Champions League latter stages.

The Rags win tomorrow it is down to 8 points. We lose another " the Wheels are coming off Brigade "will be out in force.

Point being now we have to actually play our strongest side more often in the League than we would have/

I never understand his logic.

Some of those so called shots are anything but though. Back passes more like.
I'm disappointed with the quality of the long range shots. John Stones and Fernandinho had some poor shots and other opportunities which they declined because of lack of confidence. On numerous occasions they had plenty of time and space. When was last time we scored with a screamer from outside the penalty area? Kompany v Leicester? I expect better from professional players.

Fair enough, I'm the same but only in the context of when it went to 10 men we should be winning. Prior to the game the result didn't matter as long as he picked a team in mind for Dortmund.
You can still get 250/1 on United to win it if you genuinely think we could blow it from here.

I will be very surprised if it anything else as Mendy and Cancelo both unconvincing today. Teams seem to have worked out how to deal with Cancelo's forays into midfield and rendered him less effective. Caught out badly for the first goal today as well.
Back four should be Kyle, Stones, Dias, Zinny.. most reliable back four atm, Cancelo try to play too many Hollywood balls that don't

Come on Matt stop talking like that you might be accused of being an armchair fan soon or a flapper. You must not love your club talking like that.
it has a feel of the 11/12 season for me - even though that was good for us.
It could work out the opposite way this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.