Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

Not overly concerned

We have games like this multiple times a year.....Guess what, it happens if it didn't we'd get 114 points

We should've won and had the chances too but 29 shots to 2 and we lose 2-1...the fuck

Hopefully at least we got our dodgy performance out the way, refocus for a tough game against Dormtund

No worries AT ALL that we will win the league

Plus Pep MUST now know that foden is our best winger alongside mahrez, Sterling needs to get his head righy

All about Dortmund on Wednesday now. Win that and this result will be forgotten.

tbh the odd crap performance/result can be useful as it makes the players think. Some performances today have probably convinced Pep about what his team will be for the next match.

Also losing against a Bielsa team does not feel as bad as doing so against rags/dippers/chavs/arse/spuds

Not a chance I don't even think they'll come close enough to put any pressure on. Looking at the run in I think there's a chance we might not need another point. Their current points per game puts them on 76 though, so just to be safe, get a couple of wins and it's done.
Yep, I’m an eternal pessimist but even I don’t think there’s much chance of us fucking it up from here. Be nice if Spurs could do us a favour tomorrow though.

Game over, although a frustrating result, important big game players are rested for Wednesday.

Disappointing but we move on , the side has a good record responding well to a defeat.

We did enough to win this game let alone a point but in the scheme of things its only a small blip

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.