Leeds United (A) | Post Match Thread

I have it on good authority that Pep has had Kalvin locked in the CFA all week with no access to food, disgraceful. Fair play, he did look a bit slimmer though at the end, not as full in the face.

I do think we pissed £46 million up the wall with Kalvin. How a professional footballer, who has been injured comes back overweight is mind boggling when they have personal nutritionists to keep them in optimum condition.

I do think we pissed £46 million up the wall with Kalvin. How a professional footballer, who has been injured comes back overweight is mind boggling when they have personal nutritionists to keep them in optimum condition.
Sergio and Yaya were often overweight.

Some of the female pundits are excellent and it’s good they are being given the opportunity to present their perspective. But please, Aluko is dreadful and does nothing to enhance the reputation of female pundits.
Agreed, she is picked because she ticks two boxes on the inclusion survey, not because of her knowledge, whereas Nedhum really knows that he's talking about.

Sergio and Yaya were often overweight.
Yep but Sergio had years of goalscoring under his (loosened) belt when it happened and sorted it out, whereas Kalvin should be doing all he can to get into the team.

Maybe he felt Grealish was very good in the second half and fancies him for the next game and was giving him a rest because he put a real shift in today, even in the first half when the quality wasn’t there.

Hard to tell with Pep though.
I think it was to save him from getting injured.

Stones Akanji and Ake looked to be very tired by the end of the match. I hope that Pep may bring on a CB to inject some fresh leg at the back. It is the only complaint I have.

Yep but Sergio had years of goalscoring under his (loosened) belt when it happened and sorted it out, whereas Kalvin should be doing all he can to get into the team.
I agree with you, but Kalvin has not had the chance to play yet :)

Weird game should of won by 6

Peps subs killed us

Our game management in last 5 mins of games when winning is ridiculous & it’s becoming a real pattern.

Big win
Jack 2nd half brilluabt
Rico brilliant
Arse talking through

Edit: Sorry that was rude. I meant to say I don't agree

Last edited:
Good game overall, did the business while reserving energy.
I think Grealish gets a bit of unfair stick, I think he’s been given a more disciplined roll and he’s not got that, shall we say astute football brain to fully carry out and be adaptive in his duty. I don’t think that position suits him either. However, I do believe he’ll come good eventually. Shows bursts of promise and two assists is not to be sniffed at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.