Leeds United (A) | Post Match Thread

I remember one of the derbies where the rags actually worked in SWP in rotation - each time one of them got booked another one marked him - my vague memory seems to think it was about 4 of the fuckers.

(It was probably one...)
No, I remember that game where turns were taken to nobble him.

Thought it was a decent performance. We played well all over the pitch. KDB and Rodri were brilliant and Rico Lewis did a brilliant job as the inverted RB. Biggest compliment for Rico is we missed him when he went off.

Average performance overall but a decent result

we looked far too casual in the second half for my liking especially after conceding the first. The game management is sometimes lacking and playing the situation in frontof you just isn’t there

we take too many risks at the back when not needed , surely a more conservative approach to see put the game would work

this bit us on the arse against Real Madrid last season and I could see the same unfolding last night.

Play the percentage ball down the channel rather than looking for a risky square ball into midfield

basics of football as a great man once said

Are you aware who our coach is or have you been away somewhere for the last 6 1/2 years?

Ok one for the referee fraternity. If a team have a free kick on the edge of their opponents box and the keeper punches your centre forward in the face, is that a penalty? Or is the ball deemed dead? Just wondering, when Gundo got a stray hand in the face just as those fuckers we’re about to take the free kick, Twatwell stopped the game to make sure the Leeds player hadnt injured his hand then let them take it again.
ref was fucking awful, when he gave leeds a free kick just as cancelo went to go clean through was downright fuckin cheating, he let leeds get away with kicking our players for an hour then once he decided to get his book out it was far too late and he'd lost control by then and couldn't stop issuing cards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.