Leeds United (A) | Post Match Thread

Very surprised to see so much negativity on here after getting home last night.

For 70 minutes, we were brilliant and could have been 7 or 8 up. We've created 6 clear opportunities in the 1st half and didn't let Leeds get a sniff.
That’s not how it works.

We had about six opportunities to go 0-1 up, then another two to go 0-3 up and another to go 1-4 up.

Just because we had eight or more good chances that doesn’t mean we should or could have scored eight or more goals. Once one of those goes in, everything that happened after it wouldn’t have happened as it did.

We did still create them though, so you’re right in saying that we created a lot.

I won’t go anywhere near it. I can only presume none of them have either the slightest understanding of how sport in general, and football in particular work, or have ever been anywhere near the ground when there’s a match on.

After wasting time with a couple of " experts " last night, I now realise that the thread is the last place to be on match days.

How these individuals can claim to be supporters or even have the faintest modicom of understanding about they way Pep wants the team to play clearly is beyond them. Of course they could just be miserable bastards who enjoy moaning.

Anyway despite them picking on Grealish ( oh what a fucking surprise ), he showed exactly why Pep was prepared to spend the fee to get him, and why their opinions about him are just pathetic shit.

I actually thought you played really well considering what you where up against ........... doubt many times will go there and do that to them 3-1 flattered them tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.