Left Back

Who should we sign at left back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cucarella. I'm already a little bit in love with him.
He came up through the KKK youth academy, moved to the Aryan Brotherhood, before playing in La Liga and moving to Brighton I've heard...

Love Theo, but he would cost much more than $60 mil and apparently his girlfriend has no desire to leave Italy and wants him to stay at Milan...

The lad Robin Gosens at Inter looks a good marauding Left Back his name is not on the main list - sorry if mentioned i'm too idle to scroll back?!! Good player, aggressive and great passer.

Should be all over this

100%. The only reason why I thought nobody was getting linked with him is because I assumed the Ajax deal was boxed off. Quality in defence and going forward, evidently has leadership qualities, available for peanuts and a really good eye for a pass.

This isn't just a cheaper alternative, he's quality.

Cucurella and Wijndal are good choices. However the experience of Gayá should not be overlooked. An older player would bide a chance for an academy player like Wilson Esbrand to get loan experience in Football league for a couple of years and then take over from Gayá.

The lad Robin Gosens at Inter looks a good marauding Left Back his name is not on the main list - sorry if mentioned i'm too idle to scroll back?!! Good player, aggressive and great passer.
City were linked last summer but Inter got him now.

100%. The only reason why I thought nobody was getting linked with him is because I assumed the Ajax deal was boxed off. Quality in defence and going forward, evidently has leadership qualities, available for peanuts and a really good eye for a pass.

This isn't just a cheaper alternative, he's quality.
I'm in agreement with you but the lad at Brighton looks very decent indeed. We just need a quality, proper left back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.