Leicester City 2016/17

cheers Stony.
Have you noticed how Hull are neck and neck with us thus far..it was only a throw away comment of mine about them being the new leicester,but i,m off to the bookies in the morning,fuck it.

Haha, I think I'd give up if another bunch of cunts dope and bribe their way to a title.

Haha, I think I'd give up if another bunch of cunts dope and bribe their way to a title.
its season no.30 for me on the bounce mate, but i did have to seriouly consider if No.29 was gonna be my last.
i rarely watch athletics any more. i used to love the sport.but after,as a teenager staying up to watch what i thought was the race to watch the fastest man in the world(ben johnson) in a sprint final, and then a few days later found out there were doping alegations, something inside me died, and i lost interest...in later years watching Florence flo jo Joyner win her races in a full set of make up without a bead of sweat on her forehead i just smiled to myself,and was even quite impressed by the way she retired suddenly at the peak of her powers,lol.

The problem with Leicester is that they cannot do that.Kante,s bionic performances will of course continue in the full glare of the public ( a poster yesterday on here who was watching this wekends match remarked how he had just made 3 tackles in sucession,and i just smiled to myself) and it will be interesting how the season , and the simmering ,underlying issues pan out.
i will be watching closely, and am already thinking of transferring my season ticket to Hulls main stand,lol

Sums him up. Big, 'ard glory hunter. Doesn't know anything beyond those 3 seasons as a supporter.
and never bin to filbert street when it was half full, while the away end terrace was full of pissed up blues crammed into the dangerous pen behind the goal.
thats the trouble with two-team trevors, they dont know anything other than what they lap up from sky sports and cant wait to rush to twitter etc etc and spout their nonsense.
Some of us however have long memories,and can see thru the bullshit.

Im not obsessed, someone else brought it up, I responded. Why, exactly are you so obsessed with manure? Rags thi, rags that. Anyone who questions you is a rag c**t! You now rub shoulders with them at the top table. You would do yourself a favour by realising it and moving on.
We're not rubbing shoulders with them, we're in the champions league, they're in the europa, do some homework before posting here again.

There is a lot more to it, most of which will never be posted on here out of respect to the guys who run this site.
Respect is something you ought to pay heed to. i honestly didnt mind you laughing out loud at my delusional rantings,but when you started taking the piss out of our great club,others put your arse on a plate for you.I could say many things in retort, but i will leave it at this..you never bothered replying to my enquiry re your failure to mention that your own fans( if indeed you are a fortunate fox)had their own thread on a fans forum entitled how has Danny Simpson got faster?!!...you couldn,t answer it could you????
And finally, the king of Thailand,although hugely influential and RESPECTED( see what i did there?) has played no part in any of the fortunate foxes activities..its the present deeply unpopular ruling party i am more interested in.I,m a bit smarter than you and some others actually thought and im not the type to just accept what im told without question.I dont believe in fairytales.your teams succss is about as credible as the leicestershire couple, The Mcanns as to how their daughter went missing. your early posts on this board were fine,but now we all think your at worse a sad rag..., at best a two team trevor,wrapped in plastic.
enjoy your season LB, as another succint poster has prev said, like Linekers Boxers, your full of shit.

Yeah, I think he used that name purely because he is full of shite, like the forementioned boxers - the clue was there in the name!

I believe there was more to Leicester title win than meets the eye... and i'll guess we'll see from their performances this year compared do last, as the drug testers will know what to look out for this year.

Reading your post also put me in mind of when Shinawatra owned us, and the amount of shit opposition fans gave us for that... human rights etc... amazing isn't it, that all these fans, whose teams are now getting Thai or Chinese investment, suddenly don't have a problem with how 'dirty' the money is!

Yeah, I think he used that name purely because he is full of shite, like the forementioned boxers - the clue was there in the name!

I believe there was more to Leicester title win than meets the eye... and i'll guess we'll see from their performances this year compared do last, as the drug testers will know what to look out for this year.

Reading your post also put me in mind of when Shinawatra owned us, and the amount of shit opposition fans gave us for that... human rights etc... amazing isn't it, that all these fans, whose teams are now getting Thai or Chinese investment, suddenly don't have a problem with how 'dirty' the money is!

They'll just blame that on losing Kante.

This fella only signed up when it was obvious his team were going to win the league. It's obvious he's only here to be a smug twat, when April comes around next year and Leicester are stuck in 10th, I'll be surprised if he's still here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.