Leicester City (A) | Post Match Thread

Rodgers is one ugly mother f-cker , he got a look of Freddy Krueger!

Odd...

960x0.jpg

Very odd.

Love seeing Bernardo on the right hand side, more creative and attacking threat, central midfield he’s a warrior putting fires out when needed and runs his socks off

Even Haaland would have struggled today with the fox’s set up. Probably why Alvarez got hooked just no way for him to get behind that defence. Perhaps kun might of had a couple of chances in his pomp.

Great win.
Jack getting better and better
Cancelo looks absolutely knackered
King Kev once again. Really feel this could be his Balon Dor year.

Fuck Bodgers
Fuck Leicester
Fuck the moaning cunts on here.

Games like that win you a big shiny trophy in May.

Fucking brilliant.
I agree.

A professional performance against a rejuvenated Leicester, 3 points more than we had this morning, happy days.

What do you mean by this? He arrived to us as a South American player of the season and in my view, better at everything than Jesus when he had arrived. The problem is he fell aside by the whole 'Haaland thing' and I am not sure Pep knows exactly what to do with him now. Almost a repeat of Kun - Edin saga and we might see his early departure at some point.
He’s nowhere near as good as Jesus was when he arrived.

I’m not having a go at the lad, it’s early days and I hope he turns out to be a good signing but he looks lost out there.

Individual brilliance from Kev…as predicted!!

Horrible fixture and I’d be livid if I’d paid to watch the awful attitude from Brenda. You’re at home you dick, try and play a bit….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.