Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Why is there even a mention of Bayern here.
Bayern can lose for next 4 more weeks but will still win the league. So will Juventus, PSG and with the looks of it Madrid.
This is a non forgiving tough league. Losses like these are not harmless. Another couple of brain fucks from Pep or players and the league is done.

When was the last time someone put 5 past us at home? No excuse. We have gone to rat shit and are a million miles away from the side we were. No pace no power no grit.

Twenty years ago .... according to that commentator on radio five live today!

The problem with all three penalties was that our player (Walker/Garcia/Mendy) was on the wrong side of their man. Once that happens they will go down and they did. For that to happen once in a game is bad enough but to do it three times in one game is surely unprecedented.

Shit defending is the reason .

Pathetic by all three of Walker, Garcia and Mendy .

Bernardo has the potential - 1 great season doesn’t elevate him to legend status. Not a first name on the sheet like those I’ve mentioned.

Sane - could have been but similar to Bernardo and he was here for 4 years. 1 of which injured.

Mahrez - zero consistency over one season to be classed as a legend.

Laporte - potentially yes but he’s not done enough yet as he’s been injured a lot in the 3 seasons he’s been here.

Walker - I’ll give you. A lot wouldn’t though.

Granted there’s still time for them to earn the status that the others have but if you think any of the aforementioned are near the status of those I have mentioned then it’s you who is the crank.

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to have expected Pep to have delivered another Aguero, Kompany or Silva in 5 years with what he’s spent. Yes he’s bought some great players but personally other than Ederson (and maybe Walker) none legendary in my eyes of yet.
Walker is nowhere near legend status and Ederson
Give him chance! Silva was very ordinary when he first joined but left a legend.
I saw him make his debut as a sub perhaps and after 5 mins concluded he was anything but ordinary. As for Torres time will tell but writing him off at this stage is insane.
Todays performance and result nothwithstanding the strange times and obvious mitigating circumstances was deeply concerning. The manager has a big task ahead of him in the coming weeks and I hope he is up to it.

We used to sign the likes of Aguero, Tevez, Silva, Yaya, Kompany, de Bruyne etc. But we haven't signed that kind of class for a while and it's starting to tell.
No it's not, teams have cottoned on
It’ll take more than Ruben fuckin Dias to fix that.
How Mendy is still our number 1 left back is borderline criminal. Will go down as our worst ever signing alongside Mangala. Both fucking wank
Fuck off, I bet you haven't had the displeasure of watching Gerry Creaney, and he was absolutely gash.

We have declined considerably since Arteta went.

Poor recruitment, lack of pace, Pep looking like he has stayed long enough, no fans, injuries.

It all adds up.

But for me and I don’t like to pick on a young lad but as soon as I saw Garcia playing against Vardy I knew we were in trouble. Someone on the match day thread compared him to Stephan Jordan and he is honestly that bad. How for the life of me Barcelona want him?? Looks like a little boy who has won a competition to play.

Garcia was poor , they practically all were ..... and Foden was non existent ... maybe his head's still in a hotel room in Iceland!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.