Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

For me rodri needs shipping out asap. Give Garcia to Barca for nowt. I have a friend who is a Bournemouth season ticket holder and he has no idea why Ake has now supposed to have pace as he never had any last year. I said earlier I feared he was this years Scott Sinclair.
Midfield has no pace & once they get past Fernandinho no one is capable of recovering.
Today Walker was nowhere to be seen every time they came down his side. Needs to remember he is a full back not a winger. Same applies for Mendy.
Thought Chelsea looked 3 or 4 players short of challenging yesterday but after today I think we are 6 short

Well that was an embarrassment, I'd give a 3/10 at most for 10 of the team, and 1/10 to Pep, wtf he was thinking taking off Fernandhino I have no idea, he'd been our best player until that point, whereas Rodri, KdB, and Foden had been next to useless, and Sterling little better.

To give away three penalties is criminal, for all three to be conceded in the same manner is worse than criminal.

Ake did OK, and there wasn't much Ederson could do about the goals, but he had practically nothing else to do.

How the fuck do we manage to have 72/28 % possession, and get schooled, 16 shots to 7, but only 5 on target. I'm hoping I'm going to wake up from a bad dream shortly, but sadly I don't think I am.

Get on the phone to Pochetinos agent now. Every manager eventually runs out of ideas, Pep has done his bit but it’s time to move on.

We used to sign the likes of Aguero, Tevez, Silva, Yaya, Kompany, de Bruyne etc. But we haven't signed that kind of class for a while and it's starting to tell.

exactly this! Christ it’s unbelievable isn’t it. Plus we had 4 top class strikers under Mancini.

the old spine and their replacements..

Kompany - Currently no one. Hopefully Dias turns out great
Fading Fernandinho - Rodri = downgrade
Yaya - Gundogan - huge downgrade
Silva - no one.

And people say we’ll be ready after the CB signing!

Remember when Refs would book a player like Madison for jumping with his legs tucked up to his chest, ''You're looking for it!'' and a yellow for simulation. Wow football has changed so much in a short time, the VAR, everything and WE come off on the raw end of all of it.

Tough to know where to start with this today, conceding five at home to Leicester and not really create too many opportunities outside of the goals we scored, is naturally a worry.

I don’t think it’s as bad as some are making out, but we have some real issues, while not irreparable they do need addressing soon before we fall a number of points behind again.

You concede three penalties in a game you’re going to struggle to get a positive result. All results of defensive lapses and clumsiness. I don’t solely blame the back line for today, you have to look at the midfield aswell and the lack of pressure they put on the man in possession.

How do you explain our result at Wolves then?

Did the effect of this lack of pre season only start today?

It was a typical preseason game, similar to the Leicester game. Leicester's extra games helped with their overall sharpness

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.