Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

He is not good enough at LB as a regular, ok to fill in for injuries etc.

Cancelo is an example of how poor we have become as a buying club.

60m on a backup RB who can't defend when the club was desperate for a CB
Non of our fullbacks can defend, we don’t buy them to defend

I don't mind losing if the team gives everything but that performance today was not a team giving it's all. It is starting to look like one which isn't necessarily prepared to give all for the manager. I think the murmurs that came out of the squad after Lyon are showing the team doesn't rate the tactics.

For a start if Garcia is leaving at the end of the season then we should either sell him or not play him again.bhes not committed it's that simple. I can't understand why we play him now at all.

The penalties were utterly stupid to give away. We moan about VAR but if you make no effort to play the ball and put all your effort in to using your arms to pull people you're going to concede penalties. I saw the stat which showed something like 6 goals in 8 shots or whatever and it's just disgraceful. You won't win any trophy if you play like that.

Strikers are another massive concern. It's an absolute disgrace that Delap has to make his debut as the only 2 strikers we have are injured. We should've brought in a stop gap for a year.

I honestly don't know what to make of that. If I was a neutral I'd be saying the managers lost it and might be facing the sack and the players know it. We have no leaders on the pitch at all. No aggression (Fern apart) and no one like a Kompany, or Yaya who can take big games and boss it. We don't.

The board have to sit down and find out what's happening with the contract. If he's not willing to take on the rebuild then he has to go. He is a legend, but life goes on.
you’ve got it absolutely spot on

But do the powers that be know ?

Is there time to rectify the situation before the window closes, probably not seeing the time it takes to get signing over the line.
Not a time to make panic signings, we have messed this window up big time.

Appalling waste of time and resources chasing Messi, the second summer transfer window of complete failure.

I am sorry but Tikxi should now leave, he has failed to maintain the quality and depth of this squad since he arrived at the club.

This is what happens when you do nothing to fix the deficiencies we have in the squad. Hopefully Ruben Dias will be the start of it and be the commanding CB we need. Still a LB, CDM and striker away from winning the league!
We can’t just keep throwing money at the problem though its gotta be deeper than that. 100m on the starting fullbacks and not a braincell between them

If we are serious about moving forward and progressing again under Pep, we need to buy from the top shelf again in this remaining window.

Proper XXX Bluey stuff.

Spot on Tolmie, but do you think we are willing to go to the top shelf any more, we haven't for a few seasons now and it's showing.

Can’t believe we are demanding 30 million euros for Garcia lol!!!

we should be snatching their hands off for the 10 million euros they offered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.