Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

It's a massive game tomorrow, which it always was going to be, but if Arsenal win then all of a sudden it's a very open season and if not I could see them having it wrapped up by Christmas again.

i don't think it will be like that this season ?
the hunger maybe gone in liverpool players once they won the premier league last season and its always hard to retain the title, also liverpool luck has to come undone without major injuries to key players

kompany laporte mendy aguero jesus stones KDB to hand all have missed big chunks of football over the last 3 seasons
now if liverpool had to do without key players i would say its a different story

Rodgers bummed Pep today playing simple football, the same simple football City defenders
I wouldn’t imagine so but then they weren’t crap last year were they. This place is hilarious it’s like no one watches the games.
Hhahaha not even on the same planett, that Bayern defeat wont stop them cleaning up will it??

yep mendy is done ? stick the fork in him and pull him out of the fire

He’s better when we have all our better defenders in the team & he can get forward. But I’ve said from the off - he just can’t defend if he’s in his own.

The injuries at the moment have a knock on effect on our good players as they have to play out of position.

Bollocks we are simply not good enough, drama??? If you think that defence & that useless **** at LB isn't a drama then crack on mate

The manager has folded again today & should take all the shit he will get

£400m spent on a defence & we are still buying defenders, if Pep can't see the LB is a shambles then he can fuck off for me
Sounds like you've been used to winning and because we got beat you've chucked your toys out the pram.
Granted left back is a problem, mendy isn't a defender is he! He spends all his time in the left wing position most of the time which when you're winning games and controlling the possession it goes unnoticed but because we got no recognised centre forward where the ball would stick, it's coming back into midfield where we've bombed on and the other team runs at will with us all out of position.

Saying the manager has folded is shit, 3 penalties against us is unheard of, sloppy defending and sloppy finishing from us and we're our own worst enemy but kneejerk posts get on my tits.

Roberto signings laid the foundations for all our success.

And i will go as far as saying all Roberto signing's were fundamental in Pellegrini. and Pep success.

They have all left the biggest void.

Thats the truth.
He and Garrry Cook were outstanding in the market, Roberto's ability to spot a player was outstanding.

Together they make Tixki look like an idiot with a gold card.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.