Leicester City (H) - Sat 15th April, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodri doesn’t need a rest, he thrives on playing and didn’t look tired at all to me. Pep is resting the players wisely, I think he’s given them the day off training again today. Instead of over training them they are getting their training in matches.

Meanwhile over at the emirates arsenal are getting trained day in and day out in how to sit down and disrupt football matches

Rodri can rest after an hour. We can't afford to rest him for the whole game unfortunately.

I'd like to see Philips,Gomez,Palmer and Lewis get some mins but I'd also like us to play the team that can get us the 3 points without too much fuss.

Maybe just bring Mahrez,Walker and Laporte back in,introduce the professional bench warmers later.
lol!

it's unbelievable how far Phillips and Gomez are behind in terms of quality

Tricky one as we looked knackered at the end of the game but I think Pep only trusts 4 players to come in- Walker, Laporte, Mahrez and Alvarez.

I wouldn’t play Stones. Looks like he was laboring last few minutes to me and we all know what happens when that happens and he tries to play again 3 days later.

We don't need loads of rotation now. It was a tough game last night but the Leicester game is almost a full four days later given the late kick off. If we get to both finals we have fifteen games maximum left. Full strength, hopefully get the game won early then rest players.

Tricky one as we looked knackered at the end of the game but I think Pep only trusts 4 players to come in- Walker, Laporte, Mahrez and Alvarez.

I wouldn’t play Stones. Looks like he was laboring last few minutes to me and we all know what happens when that happens and he tries to play again 3 days later.
With Foden out, we appear to be down to 15 players, maybe closer to 14. Laporte has only played two league games back-to-back all season and has played 1,305 minutes, so about 14.5 games, which means even if he does come in, he's going to be patchy.

Although given their form, this is a tricky game. They have good players who on the day can hurt you especially after the effort every player put in last night.
No complacency please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.