Leicester City v City post match.

Said in the other thread that Wilshere would be a good addition to your team. Also you guys should break the bank for Lloris he would improve you by levels. I think Pep got it wrong today but I feel like this was more a one off loss tbh. I can't imagine this happening against Watford or us (Arsenal).

You defend from the front, but we don't seem to be bothering with that. The defence will be lambasted, but the midfield is pedestrian, unwilling to drive forward, hence Kolarov feeling compelled to step up deeper into the opposition territory, and it's too willing to pass the buck. Need to get back to the eleven that started the season and arrest the slide.

Guardiola said he came here to learn ... 4 months in and hasnt learnt that you need a solid defence to get anywhere in this country.

Too many team changes, Raineri gets labeled the Tinkerman, Guardiola is now the Guessingman.

We now have a very hard month, with 2 major players out and a defence that crumbles as soon as they are breathed on, our title changes could be gone by the new year.

Another game we could have won with the chances we had. The defence is a disaster. How we've started this season with the same L &R backs as las season is beyond belief.

I always feel like we never (chumps league aside) set up with the opposition in mind. We play our game and you do what you want Pellers was terrible for it.

Bravo is not better then Hart. That is a mistake that Pep would do well to sort in Jan.

There's plenty wrong but we are still a great side when attacking. We keep creating.

We have to give it time.

I did post that people were getting carried away after 5 games, and that we started that well last season as well, only to be told that everyone could see that last season's start was papering over the cracks that were obviously there.

Again........we need time.
I admire your faith in the situation but we are almost at xmas. He knows what the PL is about by now, he should know how to set up his team. Im not expecting a win every game but I am expecting a damn sight better then whats City are offering at the moment.No way we should "hoping " to win a home game :(

I can't understand why we went into the season with such a weak defence? Did Pep really believe Kompany was capable of getting fit and crucially staying fit? If he did he's a fool as we all know VK's finished. These players weren't good enough for two seasons and are only going to get worse. Major surgery is needed and I think it's going to be a rough ride. I'm not sure Pep's got the bottle for this.

Not looking forward to Arsenal or Liverpool after that shower.[/QUOTE

Playing 3 at the back against these will be suicidal but Pep will not change. A great coach adapts to the quality of his players he has at his disposal. Playing Zab at right midfield when you have a tricky winger (not Sterling.. don't get me started) on the bench was pathetic.

I'm with SWP. I won't excuse our failings and I certainly wasn't 'happy clapping' during that, but he's absolutely right.

No no no, when you concede 4 soft goals, 3 to a player who hasn't scored for months, you have absolutely no excuses

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.