Leicester (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Our squad depth is one of the biggest myths in football right now. Shambolic second half..

This team for all they've won shows their soft underbelly far too often.

Anyone thinking that Bayern tie is done and dusted is fooling themselves.

Embarrassing.

No surprise from someone who thought we shouldn’t sign Haaland though.

The most incomprehensible thing about the game today was why a blatant pen, blatant from the Gods in CBL3, took so fuckin' long to acknowledge. Why did England feel the need to go and look, and why did he take so fuckin' long to award it. Was he, perchance, looking for summat to award the corner.

And I'm right in line in CBL3 with the edge of the goal area and I swear Madison's corner was a foot out of play before it swung back in. Anybody opposite the goal line confirm that?

Please do one.
We were fucking lucky.
Easy killer!

If you don’t read the post you’re replying to, or understand it, a reflexive “FU” generally isn’t the considered response.

None of my business if you two have a beef, but I thought his comment was a funny throwback! Maybe you’re not a FOC and don’t know Roger Palmer, but no need to be a nasty bugger about it.

The most incomprehensible thing about the game today was why a blatant pen, blatant from the Gods in CBL3, took so fuckin' long to acknowledge. Why did England feel the need to go and look, and why did he take so fuckin' long to award it. Was he, perchance, looking for summat to award the corner.
Makes you wonder, doesn’t it?!
And I'm right in line in CBL3 with the edge of the goal area and I swear Madison's corner was a foot out of play before it swung back in. Anybody opposite the goal line confirm that?
Thought the same thing watching it on TV! Was quite the outswinger, but landed on the six yard line! Be interesting to see it from the goal line camera!!

1st half we were excellent...could easily have scored a few more.
2nd half after the substitutions was a totally different game as we looked very disjointed but it was important to give players a rest with so many big games coming up.
Yes Philips was pretty disappointing but harsh to judge him when so many changes happen..if we had taken off Rod and nobody else I think Philips might have had more of a chance to adjust to the game.
Great save from Eddie and wonderful finish from the Barnsley Beckenbaur..
Lovely through ball to Haaland to finish from Kev..
Happy to get 3 points and no injuries..

Has Walker been shagging Mahrez’ bird or something!
I can’t believe a player of Mahrez’ quality would not see a team mate in so much space and ignore him for no reason

I think the second half along with the performance in the Carabaou at Southampton puts to bed the myth that we have a really big squad full of world class players
Yep we haven't the squad of 20 top class players, an absolute myth. Outside our first 11 tonight we have Foden, Gundogan, Alvarez who you could class as quality, so 14 really top class players, the rest are bang average, fact!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.