Leicester (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

we win every game 1-0 they win every game bar ours 3-0 the win the leagie by goal difference

7 goals apart with 8 games isn't a plus for us, we should have put 6-10 past the foxes today and bumped it up, we were lazy and too casual today
I can do maths :) But the likelihood of that happening is MUCH lower than one or both of us dropping points.

Only 4 of our 31 games this season have seen City winning by a single goal - for it to happen 7 times in a row would be astonishing.

Sky Sports' Jamie Redknapp:

"It could have backfired for Manchester City, taking Rodri, De Bruyne and Haaland off. It goes to 3-1 and Maddison and Iheanacho had great chances. Man City had no answers. They got away with it. Of course you have to make changes and protect players but they were incredibly lucky today."

We got incredibly lucky apparently
The Redknapp’s don’t like City. Especially that dickhead Jamie. He really is spiteful when he’s a pundit on our games.

I can do maths :) But the likelihood of that happening is MUCH lower than one or both of us dropping points.

Only 4 of our 31 games this season have seen City winning by a single goal - for it to happen 7 times in a row would be astonishing.
but it could.

I fully expect us to win the league, but to dismiss us not taking advantage of scoring a shit load of goals as we did today as not important is, to me daft

but it could
We could also lose every game and end up third.

You're suggesting we could have scored up to 10 goals today, while also suggesting we could win 7 games by a single goal.

It "could", but do you really think it's likely enough to worth worrying about?

Sky Sports' Jamie Redknapp:

"It could have backfired for Manchester City, taking Rodri, De Bruyne and Haaland off. It goes to 3-1 and Maddison and Iheanacho had great chances. Man City had no answers. They got away with it. Of course you have to make changes and protect players but they were incredibly lucky today."

We got incredibly lucky apparently

Bitter cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.