Leicester (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Sadly it stood out a mile how much difference there is between Rodders and Phillips.

The latter seems unable to move 2/3 yards to create an 'out' for the back 3 and the main reason we lost control near the end.

I really don’t get all the philips hate though, the goal was just the mistake. Everyone was poor second half.

Dias was at fault for Maddison and Ihenachos chances.

I think the changes were just too early and that is all. The only thing to learn from the ending is that Pep should probably place less trust on the fringe guys.
It’s not hate as far as I’m concerned. It’s just that I don’t think he’s good enough. He’s not a great defender. His stock pass when he has possession is a six foot sideways or back pass which does nothing to give us any momentum (in fact it’s the opposite - he kills it)

He is meant to be Rodri’s stand-in. He’s not even close to Rodri in quality. I will be extremely surprised if we dont unload him this summer.

We were awesome, we rested people, rightly so, but those who came on were fucking awful and need a kick up the arse. Overall we're fine, but you can't treat another team of professionals like that. Mahrez was fucking shite as well. A stand out shite performance in an otherwise wonderful first half.

just got back and had a flick through.fuck me weve got some negative fans yes it nearly back fired but its risk and reward.the reason klopps team burn out and rags falling down injured because they never rotate.
That's probably the longest sentence in this thread.

However, your logic is undeniable.

You're spot on with your assessment.

Take a bow, City Saint.

Three points but fuck me, our squad depth is a myth based on that match. Phillips, Palmer, Gomez with next to fuck all about them.

As soon as the third went in we went to shit.
I dont what has happened to Palmer. Earlier this season you could see this kid forcing his way into contention as a starter. Now he looks completely lost out there.

I'm working on a ship so watched the game on TV. So for all you that went to the game the standing ovation you gave Rodri came across awesome through the TV I was like Wow. He looked surprised as if he was thinking is this really for me then he had a little smile to himself ,you could see he felt proud .I think today you showed Rodri how much City fans appreciate the job he does for the team.He thoroughly deserved it and even though I couldn't be there to join in I really enjoyed watching it from afar.

It’s not hate as far as I’m concerned. It’s just that I don’t think he’s good enough. He’s not a great defender. His stock pass when he has possession is a six foot sideways or back pass which does nothing to give us any momentum (in fact it’s the opposite - he kills it)

He is meant to be Rodri’s stand-in. He’s not even close to Rodri in quality. I will be extremely surprised if we dont unload him this summer.
Don't want to single out individuals but that second half was very poor. Massive gulf in class between the first 15 and the replacements. Some of these need to find another home.

FFS! Did, we, lose? Did we.

Ten pages in and the flapping, scapegoating and point fingering has reached motd thread levels.

It was a sort of a thermodynamic game, when the work is done and next the priority is to conserve energy. Granted, a tad amount of entropy with the subs, a process which itself has at least three functions: the blooding of the bench lads gaining playing minutes, preserve main players from injury, and the aforementioned energy dealings. But it fulfilled its purpose.
And so the blues march relentlessly.

Now, Come On You Irons!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.