Leicester (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

It’s not hate as far as I’m concerned. It’s just that I don’t think he’s good enough. He’s not a great defender. His stock pass when he has possession is a six foot sideways or back pass which does nothing to give us any momentum (in fact it’s the opposite - he kills it)

He is meant to be Rodri’s stand-in. He’s not even close to Rodri in quality. I will be extremely surprised if we dont unload him this summer.
The thing I noticed about Phillips is that he is always static when receiving the ball. It's a trait I've haven't seen in any of our current squad apart from him.

FFS! Did, we, lose? Did we.

Ten pages in and the flapping, scapegoating and point fingering has reached motd thread levels.

It was a sort of a thermodynamic game, when the work is done and next the priority is to conserve energy. Granted, a tad amount of entropy with the subs, a process which itself has at least three functions: the blooding of the bench lads gaining playing minutes, preserve main players from injury, and the aforementioned energy dealings. But it fulfilled its purpose.
And so the blues march relentlessly.

Now, Come On You Irons!
Blimey. I never expected to be reminded of the second law of thermodynamics in a match report. But you may have a point....

but it could.

I fully expect us to win the league, but to dismiss us not taking advantage of scoring a shit load of goals as we did today as not important is, to me daft
Yeah I agree. I thought we should have gone for at least a fourth if not a 5th. Goal difference could count this time around.

I think that there weren't enough of our experienced players left on the pitch to offer guidance and support towards the end of the game.
After being in total control we almost threw 2 points away.
Luck was with us as Eddie made a good save and Iheanacho hit the post when he should really have scored.
Yeah we lacked leaders and the one who usually is, Dias, was shite in that last 15 mins.

FFS! Did, we, lose? Did we.

Ten pages in and the flapping, scapegoating and point fingering has reached motd thread levels.

It was a sort of a thermodynamic game, when the work is done and next the priority is to conserve energy. Granted, a tad amount of entropy with the subs, a process which itself has at least three functions: the blooding of the bench lads gaining playing minutes, preserve main players from injury, and the aforementioned energy dealings. But it fulfilled its purpose.
And so the blues march relentlessly.

Now, Come On You Irons!
Meanwhile, elsewhere in football…

Cadiz 0-2 Real Madrid +3
Bayern 1-1 Hoffenheim -2
Bologna 1-1 AC Milan -2
Napoli 0-0 Verona -2
Chelsea 1-2 Brighton -3
Chaves
1-0 Benfica -3
Inter 0-1 Monza -3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.