Leicester (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I find it hard to decide who is most stupid “pundit” on TV between Redknapp junior, Joe Cole and Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank. There are strong cases to be made for each of them but on balance, and for being more consistently stupid, I think the prize has to go to Redknapp.
I am beginning to feel sorry for Danny Murphy how can he be left out?

I find it hard to decide who is most stupid “pundit” on TV between Redknapp junior, Joe Cole and Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank. There are strong cases to be made for each of them but on balance, and for being more consistently stupid, I think the prize has to go to Redknapp.

I can't listen to any of the pundits. If I ever have to watch a game on TV, it goes on mute at half time and I don't generally watch the build up or post game stuff. I wish there was an option on all channels to mute the commentators and just have the ground noise, like you can when Amazon show matches.

I accept all the arguments about saving ourselves for Munich and conserving energy as we have so many games coming up, but I'd like our goal difference to be a few more (compared to Arsenal) before we stop taking our foot off the gas.
We won the 2012 title on GD and although we won the 2019 and 2022 titles by a single point, we were well ahead on GD going into the final few games and knew we'd win it if the points were level.
Thi k well be okay on GD Ged because we have to beat the Arse as things stand which wi.l be a double whammy for them on GD.

Some of the goons on here all I can say is that I really wouldn’t want to be in the trenches with you on D day. We made 5 changes when everything was finely tuned for the starting 11. Some saying “ship em out” , “soft underbelly” , “squad depth is a myth” etc etc should hang their heads in shame. It’s you lot that need fkin shipping out!

Philips needs to play well when he's on the pitch. To me Akanji was bought as a 4th choice CB but played himself into a first choice starter by taking his chances.
If you start Philips on current displays and at this time of the season, then we will be out on a competition 90 mins later.
But he doesnt start Phillips does he. Hes a squad man. When Rodri started nobody expected him to be the player he is today. He looked very ordinary. Not saying Phillips will be that player but you have to give the lad a run before being judged.

But he doesnt start Phillips does he. Hes a squad man. When Rodri started nobody expected him to be the player he is today. He looked very ordinary. Not saying Phillips will be that player but you have to give the lad a run before being judged.
Totally agree. Events have conspired against Phillips this season. His injury and us getting knocked out of the League Cup has limited any starting chances. He's not going to replace Rodri for any important game and at this stage of the season that means every game. Getting 10-15 minutes in odd appearances is not conducive to aiding integration especially when other regulars are being replaced at the same time. I'm wondering if Pep will consider an alternative position for him for next season especially if Gundogan and Bernardo do leave.

Kalvin Phillips needs to up his game in a big way. I just don’t think he is working hard enough out there.
Never seems to be actively looking to get on the ball, gets behind the opposition players so is unavailable.... although taking all the top players off left problems, also felt a bit sorry for Alvarez, he can only play with the team players (second stringers) left on out there. Second half was not the best. We move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.