Leicester (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Although it's generally a good thing to live in hope....and that West Ham will do us a favour today...I think its best to focus on City and how we can keep this great run going. Starting at Bayern on Wednesday, continuing it at Wembley next weekend and then the premier league's biggest game of the season a week on Wednesday. It'll be nice if Arsenal's competitors do us a favour but I'm not counting on that. Anyhow well played City and the fans. The poznan celebrations seem to gee the crowd up a bit and create a party atmosphere so it's all good. Onwards and upwards. Keep the faith. Up the blues.
Leicester scored soon after the Poznan!

If that Leicester chance that hit the post had gone in to make it 3-2, they’d have scored again as we’d gone by that point.

Really good first half but that was really poor performance in the second half. Seems like some of them just came on for a stroll about.

Hypothetical question and God/KDB forbid.
If Rodri did get injured and Kalvin clearly not up to the mark then who could we play in midfield holding ?
Maybe depending on the opposition it would change.
Any thoughts ?

To many subs' made. It looked as though none of our players had a clue where, or what they were supposed to be doing. Lost all our shape and intensity, as a result. Palmer looks as though he is constantly running through treacle and Phillips looks completely out of his depth

If that Leicester chance that hit the post had gone in to make it 3-2, they’d have scored again as we’d gone by that point.

Really good first half but that was really poor performance in the second half. Seems like some of them just came on for a stroll about.
Possibly but it was pretty late on.
I'm of the view that the Edie's save from Madison was more crucial as there was quite a bit of time to go at that stage.
Bringing on Gomez and Palmer was two subs too far and was IMO another brain fart that could have cost us big but didn't ( the last one being the selection of Fern against Villa in last season's title decider with Stonesy at right back).
Anyone who thinks this is all a storm in a teacup should have been at the game with the mood of the fans ranging from complete silence to brown trousered nervous paranoia.

Three points.
From now to the 38th match I don't care about anything but getting three points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.