Leicester (H) Post-Match Thread

I watched the Everton game and it was a library.

We were marginally better.

It is a concern.

At the united game 309 was awful , to the point that i moved before half time for trying to raise the temperature. A couple a few rows in front kept turning round and given me awful looks.

Its like a Twickenham crowd and worrying for the future, or maybe this is the future.

We need standing asap.

Just back from the match (bloody Metrolink), most enjoyable game of the season. The team played with pace and passion de Bruyne, Mahrez and Bernado were all going for the MoM award. Defence coped well most of the time Walker and Mendy excellent, Jesus worked his socks off and Gundogan was calm and assured. Only little quibble was Sterling, what is wrong with him at present?
Ever since the England incident, he's been some way short of the form he was showing in the early part of the season.

Just had a look at the table, the top 3 have a GD of over 25, the next best has a GD of 8...

Just back from the match (bloody Metrolink), most enjoyable game of the season. The team played with pace and passion de Bruyne, Mahrez and Bernado were all going for the MoM award. Defence coped well most of the time Walker and Mendy excellent, Jesus worked his socks off and Gundogan was calm and assured. Only little quibble was Sterling, what is wrong with him at present?

Can't agree on Sterling. While it wasn't a vintage performance, I was impressed with his determination and the way he held onto the ball in situations he had no right too. Not forgetting he also won a penalty and was consistently dragging their players all over to create space for others.

A solid contribution to an excellent team performance.

I watched the Everton game and it was a library.

We were marginally better.

It is a concern.

At the united game 309 was awful , to the point that i moved before half time for trying to raise the temperature. A couple a few rows in front kept turning round and given me awful looks.

Its like a Twickenham crowd and worrying for the future, or maybe this is the future.

We need standing asap.
One of the best atmospheres of the season up in SS3 today.

Definitely seen a shift in the system haven’t we? Would be interested to look at some analysis of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.