Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put your money on several early yellows for us and if vinny is playing a red card early doors esp if he is looking after vardy
I don't fear leicester,i fear look at me dean,if ever there has been a fix on for the title it's this year

Hopefully a loud crowd and an early goal

Let’s hope Dean keeps an eye on that diving little shit Maddison, an early yellow for him will put a stop to his antics. Vardy is another who isn’t averse to hitting the deck in the box.

Just got two tickets for this, absolutely buzzing for it. Long journey but well worth it.

I’m hoping that with 8 days rest the lads will be right up for this.

Special atmosphere = special performance, please.

Don t be so offended , I didn t meant to.

You are right about our luck, referees decisions, diving and so on, in no way did I imply the opposit.

We all know we are nowhere near city level and we ve been so lucky to be fighting for the title till this point.

I just wanted to point out that I noticed nerves started kicking in citys game and you were not exactly cruising those last 4 games despite being unplayable for large spells, hardly giving opposition a sniff , all that said I see clearly that the team is somehow nervous and this is normal as players are humans after all , I dont see why you are getting so defensive about it , and I appologies if i hurted anyone.

I m here in a opposition forum and in no way I want to be disrespectful , I just wanted to share my views and I m gratefull the mods allowed me to join in at the first place.

My appologies , that s just my view.
Is RAWK shut Dippsy?

Leicester won't have enough of the ball for Vardy to be a constant threat and Pep won't waste a player following him around - not his style. In my view, it'll be a case of us quickly getting into formation to try and cut out the through ball when Leicester's 35 per cent possession results in an attack. Do Pep's team talks really include 'I want you to pick up Vardy when he starts his run' ?

Agree to a certain extent but going back to the Spuds game Son was given far too much room , we can't give Vardy similar space , but as you infer , let leicester worry about us.

The vile cretin Murphy begging Lineker to get Leicester to get something off us, the comedy BBC coming out with a ‘one off play off’ for the league.
It’s never happened before, and the odds are so ridiculous.
Clutching at straws.

full credit to Newcastle imo the better team lost It wasnt a free kick that led to the goal and until that they were fucked Its over to us please no fuck up City I COULD NOT endure the scouse love-in if we tossed it off Start against Leicester with pace and power and lets avoid the possibility of mine and a fair few other tickers being put through the ringer HOPE TO FUCK NOT but it would be Rodgers revenge for 2014 and Gerrards slip

With all the points from all the luck the scousers have had this year they have well made up for those points lost coming from the Gerrard slip, coupled with all the crap and non calls that have come our way we are well in the negative in the fair play department. time to put it right with six thundering points.

Big TV money has ruined everything, i'm not naive, i know why, but still.
been said before but it's absolutely wrong that a clubs last home game is on a monday night. Still pisses me off.
it should be a great weekend afternoon for all young and old alike.
The FA should be put under fire and something has to be put in place so this doesn't happen again.
In mid-season, ya ok, but not the last home game celebration and send-off.

Big TV money has ruined everything, i'm not naive, i know why, but still.
been said before but it's absolutely wrong that a clubs last home game is on a monday night. Still pisses me off.
it should be a great weekend afternoon for all young and old alike.
The FA should be put under fire and something has to be put in place so this doesn't happen again.
In mid-season, ya ok, but not the last home game celebration and send-off.
Totally agree with you, do like I and many others are doing and cancel your sky sports subscription, hit them where it hurts in there pocket because they won't change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.