Leicester post match thread

Played alright in spells but Leicester were quite happy let us have the ball a lot of the time and once we got into the last third we were poor often.

We had the odd good chances and could have had a penalty. Nowt special though.

Leicester worked hard but are a very average side. How on Earth are they where they are? Although you could say the same about us, haha! Stoke Palace and West Ham are all miles better than Leicester though, just how are they where they are?

Frustrating result but not disastrous by any means. We are still in there at the top. Played well but could not take our chances in a very tricky away fixture. Need to score more goals and be more efficient in these crucial games. The defense generally held up well today and hope it continues that way.

Decent point under the circumstances. Poor away form, Leicester flying, home crowd and ref. Clean sheet is a fuckin start. Mangala had one of his good games. I hope it isn't another ten before his next. Kolorov is so football unitelligent its criminal. The opitomy of hit and hope. He really pisses me off at times.

Personally i was left frustrated with that game.

Positives = much more defensively sound than in previous fixtures, and sterlings workrate was great, depsite him needing to take the ball wide instead of cutting inside almost every time.

Negatives = than damned fast counter up to last 10 yards, then stop on ball and overthink every move...nothing is fluid and instinctive, and everything screams of one player trying to make the difference. It just plays out as one missed chance after another. In a word its insipid. Kev might miss a few balls etc, but you can see he's all about taking the chance and working things fast...the whole rest of the team are not on the same page imho, and would do well to get to grips with his style rather than the other way round.

Overall, given that in previous games its been shambolic at the back and insipid at the front, you'd have to say its genuine improvement shown. But i guess you could also argue that they didn't leave much forward so the defense had an easier time to offset this.

One thing is clear though above all, kelechi needs to start games from here on out...if he doesn't then pellers is clearly terrified of upsetting players, that's probably also why toure has started pretty much every game. I mean the lad offers everything compared to bony.

Last edited:
The commentator was so negative about us I thought he was describing Aston Villa - honestly you'd think we were a bottom three side the way they talk about us. Thought Leicester looked very limited tonight...

Oh, Danny mills can be fucked. Everything Leicester did was "fantastic" and "magnificent" when in reality they did fuck all. There was one where a cross was over hit and the guy chased the ball and kept it in from going for a throw. That's just magnificent for Leicester.....what? He fucking ran and caught the ball. I can do that (as long as it's not going very fast).
Big hoof to the corner and vardy chases it like a headless chicken but doesn't quite get there..."oh that's magnificent for Leicester". What is? The blind hoof or the speedy running that did fuck all? He's a twat.

match on telly
remove earphone pods from box and insert into ears
play Motorhead for 90 minute tribute

no wankstains giving bullshit just pure hard rock

Decent point. Dominated the game and should have won comfortably. Need a victory at Watford and 4 points would be a decent return from two tricky away games

That would set us up nicely for the second half of the season when our remaining fixtures are far more favourable than Arsenals

Not overly disappointed considering where we are. But very disappointed in Kola's inability to hit a good cross so often and in yaya's utter lack of mobility. He can no longer play CM for us, only AM at best.

The doughnut shaped hole in midfield with him at the centre was there again for all to see and we were lucky Leicester didn't capitalise better.
it was only a big hole as fernandino was playing 10 yards deeper and toure was on his own in there,but hey dont let your hate cloud your jugement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.