Leicester post match thread

It certainly is. It's far from title winning form, and for all the talk around Pellegrini having us play beautiful exciting football, we have infact become toothless on the road and don't look like scoring goals.

It's really becoming a worry now. For the attacking talent we have we shouldn't be finding it this difficult to score goals.
Getting more chances now though .
Just as long as it doesn't turn into defeats .If we can get our scoring boots on up front in the away games then its entirely possible to win this title . Possibly need a beast of a threat in the striking position to accompany Aguero . Its definitely better and the window opening up

Decent point but should have been 3.

Once again, Manuel shows his limitations, painting by numbers substitutions, fucking frustrating.

Decent point. Dominated the game and should have won comfortably. Need a victory at Watford and 4 points would be a decent return from two tricky away games

That would set us up nicely for the second half of the season when our remaining fixtures are far more favourable than Arsenals
What planet are you on mate?
"Dominated the game and should have won comfortably" NOT - we were the better side for 40 mins and created some good half chances and then conspired in the last five minutes of the half to give them two fantastic opportunities to score.
Generally w*ank in the second half whilst always retaining our option to throw it away in the last ten minutes by making defensive errors in crucial positions and giving them a chance to nick it.

Well i suppose they have to say something because half of them know nothing about football.

I think the point is teams that are of such quality usual play through parked buses. Ask yourself if PSG would struggle with leicester?

Considering that before the game many people were worried about how we'd cope defensively, don't think it's as bad a result as some suggest. Could, or maybe, should have won it but we're still right in there. Once Aguero and Silva find form I'm confident the results will come. Not a great night, but not a bad one either.

It wasn't an easy game but it's one Pellegrini's team with Negredo or Mancini's with Tevez would have scored 6. I actually think Leicester played better games against us previously than they did today, when their only chances came from awful play by us.
But it's another awkward away game gone & we are perfectly placed. We are in a better position to win the title now than we were the last two times we won it & we are not up against Ferguson or Mourinho.

All we have to do is start playing something like proper City & we'll destroy it. But we haven't seen that team very often this season.

In light of recent form, I thought we gave a very good account of ourselves and looked the better team by far - but I can't help but feel in a title winning season, this would be a game where we found way through - eventually. That wasn't the case tonight, and might be indicative of our season so far (and maybe the remainder).

Overall, it's not a bad result but we are going to have to work harder than ever to be champions this season.

Take the point and a clean sheet
Away from home still feel we need 2 from 3 holding / defensive midfielder at the better sides out of the 2 ferns and delph

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.