Leicester post match thread

Oh, Danny mills can be fucked. Everything Leicester did was "fantastic" and "magnificent" when in reality they did fuck all. There was one where a cross was over hit and the guy chased the ball and kept it in from going for a throw. That's just magnificent for Leicester.....what? He fucking ran and caught the ball. I can do that (as long as it's not going very fast).
Big hoof to the corner and vardy chases it like a headless chicken but doesn't quite get there..."oh that's magnificent for Leicester". What is? The blind hoof or the speedy running that did fuck all? He's a twat.

a little disapointed in silver and kdb going missing second half but will give david grace as he is finding his way back,better team by far first half ,fairly even second ,another top away ground ticked of a hour for kun more minutes for silver and a clean sheet if we get 3 points sat its a good draw,we move on

Considering that before the game many people were worried about how we'd cope defensively, don't think it's as bad a result as some suggest. Could, or maybe, should have won it but we're still right in there. Once Aguero and Silva find form I'm confident the results will come. Not a great night, but not a bad one either.

We need to start winning away now though. There can be no more excuses.

The trouble with Aguero is once he recovers his full fitness, he gets injured again.

I'll be slated for this but I'm not willing to give free passes each time. I think he's been pretty awful this season. These injuries are getting on top of him

A fully fit Aguero is the best CF in the world. He needs his mojo back for us to have any chance this season.

Considering that before the game many people were worried about how we'd cope defensively, don't think it's as bad a result as some suggest. Could, or maybe, should have won it but we're still right in there. Once Aguero and Silva find form I'm confident the results will come. Not a great night, but not a bad one either.
You are much to sensible for this forum , do one !

We need to get the ball to Aguero quicker. KDB and Sterling need to be running off him. We give teams time to park the bus and then the only answer we have is to go round the back.

Should never of started with Aguero who is still nowhere near match fit! Why the fuck will he not give Ineacho a crack at it? Why?..because he is a useless **** that's why! To bring Naval on for Silva,who for me was still linking up play and looking dangerous was yet another tactical masterpiece from the bouffanted one..and don't get me started on that useless piece of shit Pony. And Kolorov is a total liability who just gives possession away time and time again. Not happy because just like at Villa, the game should of been put to bed by half time. On a plus note (yes there is one!!) first clean sheet of season for the much maligned partnership, fair play to both who had good games. I hope this rumour about Isco is true. CTWD
Ok mate , I feel your frustration and you make some good points, but no need to slag off Uncle P like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.