Leicester post match thread

Not good enough.

Lots of effort in the midfield and defence, but we didn't click at all up front, really.

We love missing a sitter though.

No away wins since September speaks for itself.

Not going to win the league with that kind of away record.

3 positives

Mangala played well, so did Sterling and clean sheet

the rest was fucking dire, bony is useless

ota walked into Huths hand and acted like Mike Tyson had hit him

fuck of Manuel, were shite
Mangala?
That reckless tackle towards the end was brilliant.
If the guy's in the box it's a stonewall penalty and we lose 1-0.

i remember the gloom merchants after that 3-3 home draw with sunderland and the guy who chucked his season ticket on the pitch,how foolish they looked at the end of the season,were 3 points off top with all of the contenders to come to the etihad, i'm up for it '''ARE YOU''

Not the worst point, but a game we should've won. Good to keep a clean sheet, but our inability to score away from home is becoming a real concern.

It certainly is. It's far from title winning form, and for all the talk around Pellegrini having us play beautiful exciting football, we have infact become toothless on the road and don't look like scoring goals.

It's really becoming a worry now. For the attacking talent we have we shouldn't be finding it this difficult to score goals.

Considering that before the game many people were worried about how we'd cope defensively, don't think it's as bad a result as some suggest. Could, or maybe, should have won it but we're still right in there. Once Aguero and Silva find form I'm confident the results will come. Not a great night, but not a bad one either.

Similar game to the goons match , we dominated possession had loads of corners , but our final ball was very poor , no doubt the media will go with the underdog like they did with the tarquins , but yet another game we should have won comfortably , one big positive , Merlin & Kun getting nearer match fitness , and the defence looked excellent , The only tactic Leicester had was boot it up to vardy , and they have got to the top of the league with that , if we play anywhere near our capabilities we will walk this title.
We've played Arsenal and Leicester away back to back and only taken one point, but on the other hand we've looked the best team despite being in a very bad run of form.

I am sure we will improve as Aguero recovers. We just have to be patient with Aguero and nurse him back to full fitness.

Back in the pub. Travelled down paid for match ticket overnight stay in hotel up at 6 travel back to get back into work tommorow.
If only the players purvis half as much effort as the fans do we'd be fine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.