Leicester post match thread

Hoofing the ball 40 yards up field and having a rabbit run off after it does not make Ranieri a tactical genius im afraid.

We completely dominated them last night footballing wise and whilst i have respect for the job he is doing at Leicester, im not about to start taking any lessons off him as to how we as a club should be doing things.

I don't think it's appropriate for you to take lessons of him, but Pellers might want get hold of his mobile number :) The game last night was different tactics and style to what they usually play, and do think he compromised their style last night.

The whole match panned out very much like an FA Cup tie with the plucky underdog throwing bodies in front of the ball and and earning a replay with their illustrious opponents where they get smashed but come away quids in.

We are a joyless viewing experience away from home in the league.

I retain faith we will to flick the switch at some point. We don't make opposition goalkeepers work hard enough.

nothing wrong with last night other than we could have done with the front 4 playing together since they were put together in August, rather than half of them being on the treatment table almost the entire time.

Once that understanding clicks in, we'll be sorted, as long as they stay fit.

Mangala had good game as did Otemendi but they still need to use there brains there prone to have a rush of blood and dive in.

Kasper was the difference yesterday. He pulled off 3 or 4 great saves to deny us.
Bar the last 5 minutes of the first half we dominated the game.
Silva and Aguero are getting back to their best. The defence looked better.
If we continue to improve, we should regain the top spot before long.

If you want to talk about plastic, let's talk about 25,000 of those crappy clapper contraptions! Probably the most plastic thing I've seen for a long long time

They make noise at home. Something only Palace and perhaps Watford can also consistently do.

The whole match panned out very much like an FA Cup tie with the plucky underdog throwing bodies in front of the ball and and earning a replay with their illustrious opponents where they get smashed but come away quids in.

A plucky underdog has got no alternative or will get ripped apart. Leicester has but didn't. Shitting themselves, praised by their manager while the crowd celebrated every throw-in. But they were having a loud party, even if far over the fair top. Not my style.

Watford away may become a turning point.
Hopefully Sergio in better shape than last night. That's all what's needed to turn a draw into a victory.
Then 2 home games Everton & CP, and WHU away.
Vital month coming up (once again).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.