Leicester post match thread

Overall I thought we played well last night, bar two ten minutes spells either side of half time when Leicester got on top. My main concern is that once silva and aguero went off, as a team we completely lost our way to goal.

Opponents view on last night - City played well, lots of effort all over the pitch, so can't fault the commitment. Great support from the away corner, which really spurred on the players.
Leicester loved your substitutions, Bony and Navas are well known as big-money under-performers and had no fear for Leicester when they were introduced. We knew the point was safe when Aguero and Silva were pulled.
Your two centre-backs played well and nullified Vardy & Mahrez, when most other teams were unable to keep them off the score sheet this year.
Otamendi? Oh dear - what an embarrassment? Huth's outstretched hand touched his shoulder and he fell to the ground like a sack of shit, rolling around holding his face. The Leicester players and a few of yours just started laughing at such a pathetic display from a professional footballer. Hope someone at your club has a word with Otamendi today. A stronger ref would have given the **** a red card.
Everyone on hear is saying "stone-wall penalty"... sorry boys, when a forward swan-dives like Aguero did, you've got no chance. Lucky not to get a yellow.
Considering everyone on here was bricking it in the days leading up to the Leicester game, a point, strong overall performance & clean sheet keeps you nicely up there.
Leicester fans are in dreamland this season, but still realistic to know we can't keep it up for an entire season with a thread-bare squad of journeymen. Based on your squad full of fantastic players like de Bruyn, Silva, Aguero, Toure & Sterling, Man City should be raising the trophy at seasons end.
Good luck lads.

Opponents view on last night - City played well, lots of effort all over the pitch, so can't fault the commitment. Great support from the away corner, which really spurred on the players.
Leicester loved your substitutions, Bony and Navas are well known as big-money under-performers and had no fear for Leicester when they were introduced. We knew the point was safe when Aguero and Silva were pulled.
Your two centre-backs played well and nullified Vardy & Mahrez, when most other teams were unable to keep them off the score sheet this year.
Otamendi? Oh dear - what an embarrassment? Huth's outstretched hand touched his shoulder and he fell to the ground like a sack of shit, rolling around holding his face. The Leicester players and a few of yours just started laughing at such a pathetic display from a professional footballer. Hope someone at your club has a word with Otamendi today. A stronger ref would have given the **** a red card.
Everyone on hear is saying "stone-wall penalty"... sorry boys, when a forward swan-dives like Aguero did, you've got no chance. Lucky not to get a yellow.
Considering everyone on here was bricking it in the days leading up to the Leicester game, a point, strong overall performance & clean sheet keeps you nicely up there.
Leicester fans are in dreamland this season, but still realistic to know we can't keep it up for an entire season with a thread-bare squad of journeymen. Based on your squad full of fantastic players like de Bruyn, Silva, Aguero, Toure & Sterling, Man City should be raising the trophy at seasons end.
Good luck lads.

Vardy and Inler both went looking for opponents to clatter into them by seeing where the defender was, stopping dead and dropping like a stone. Be careful you don't fall off that fookin high horse pal.

Good luck lads.

It baffles me when opposition fans like yourself can see things clearly when our own manager cant. This quote for me sums it up.
'Leicester loved your substitutions, Bony and Navas are well known as big-money under-performers and had no fear for Leicester when they were introduced. We knew the point was safe when Aguero and Silva were pulled.'

Good luck for the rest of the season I can well understand that this season is well beyond your wildest dreams!

Thanks Wombat, hope you lot finish 2nd.

Agreed with the Huth/Otamendi incident, totally embarrassing and largely overlooked on here!

Always interesting to get the opponent's view, don't think there's much in there we can't agree with.

I disagree that Aguero should have had a yellow for being fouled. It should have been a penalty.

Also as ridiculous as Otamendi's reaction was, I've never seen a player being given a straight red card for it.

disagree that Aguero should have had a yellow for being fouled. It should have been a penalty.

Also as ridiculous as Otamendi's reaction was, I've never seen a player being given a straight red card for it.
I think wombat exagerated a little to make his point, but I agree that Otamendi should've been penalized for the dive (yellow) and that Sergio's wasn't a penalty, but not a yellow card though. Defender hits the ball before he lightly touches Agüero, who goes down way to eagerly there.

Some negativity on this thread because it was "only Leicester" and no doubt some will say our team cost £300m and their cost ten bob (50p to the youngsters) , so we should win , but the fact is leicester are a very good , organised team who work their socks off and have volatile support behind them , i do not think many sides will go to Filbert Street , sorry Walkers , sorry King Power ,or whatever stadium and get a result.
Plus Leicester still have to come to Maine Road, sorry City of Manchester, sorry Etihad or whatever stadium where we'll be favourites.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.