Leicester Post Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't get why Pellegrini takes so long to change tactics.On a tangent to what everyone else is saying, I feel the most for Iheanacho, because it seems nowadays he is only brought on whenever City is losing or under enormous pressure. If the manager is planning to (as he said) "introduce him slowly", I don't think this is doing much for his morale (and form) to be losing. The few times he started games, he has shown his class, including a hattrick. So I don't know why Pellegrini still insists on bringing him on only as a sub and by reverting to his ineffective formation he seems to be too blind to see what Iheanacho can do for the team.

Just have read that we might have only 13 fit players for Spurs. No Kompany, no Silva, no De Bruyne, no Navas. I'd be very positively surprised if we get anything from that game.

I posted a photo of our team on the 50th anniversary of the Munich disaster on FB this morning with Richard Dunne leading them out and I have just looked at it and thought by heck Dunnie wouldn't have stopped fighting if he had been playing for us today. It's time this team manned up and realised that the fans deserve more. IMHO

There's naturally going to be a metric tonne of shit on here today, but to be fair it's well deserved. Again our defence threw away the game and make it incredibly hard for the rest of our players, who were also poor. Do we even have a defence coach ? If so, has he been off sick for the last 6 months ? And no, I don't go with the whole thing being a result of Vinnie being out. We can't rely on one player to keep the whole defence together. Please no more MDM in a City shirt, I beg you. Give it to a youngster. How could it be worse ?

The old man got it badly wrong
today. His signings have also been very very poor on the whole. Seems very wrong to say that Pep needs hundreds of millions more to spend when you look at our team sheet.

An utter dog turd of a day all round I wish I had overslept and missed it.How many times have we looked forward to a big game only to be let down by a shambles of a performance? Like Liverpool all over again concede an early goal and struggle,then get picked off on the break. Clueless and at times gutless some of this lot will be out of the door double quick once Pepe gets here. The second goal they waltz through our midfield and defence as if it wasn't there, then,'' oh look a big centre half good in the air for a corner,'' no one mark the fucker...three nil!!

We are so bad in midfield and at the back I am amazed we are so high in the league and still in all the cups,though I fear that will soon be over too.

Cold,piss wet through in weather shocking even by Manchester standards,now home,one hot drink and a sandwich later and I am still pissed off.Where is the fight,the pressing,the desire,the leadership,the togetherness???

Our style of play has been the same for 5 years or so. Pin teams in around their box and look for angles or a cut back. Brought us success yes but now it's so slow and predictable. Being so slow doesn't allow us to free up the quicker players we have. Still fucking fuming at today's no show. The usual suspects are copping for it but whoever wrote the cheque for otamendi wants shafting. Sick of seeing him on his arse and is actually slower than dimi ffs. Onwards and upwards fuck it CTWD

Leicester outplayed us today.
We got what we deserved too many players don't give a shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.