Leicester Post Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
McManaman spot on post match ripping into our lack of defensive desire and lack of defensive organisation. 'I dont know what they've been doing in training, but ...'
Neither do I Steve.

Just had our arses handed to us there. I hope this doesn't destroy the fragile confidence the team has - got some tricky games to play.

Just get the top 4 and forget the disastrous reign of Manuel Pellegrini.

Typical spineless wankers. Been like this all season. Pep isn't going to get rid of 'Typical City' either, it's ingrained.

Terrible start, terrible defending for it and the second goal was a comedy of errors...sadly, Zabba looks finished and his lack of pace was exposed today big time. Kolarov was utter wank, that guy is a total liability at the back and offers very little up front. Toure also looks finished, telling he was hooked so soon in the 2nd half. Sterling ineffectual, Silva kept losing the ball in dangerous positions (him losing it led to their 2nd goal).
Quite honestly, I'd get rid of Pellegrini right now, playing 3 of our slowest players at the back against a team of their pace on the break must go down as gross incompetence.
Where was the passion today, the urgency, the concentration and focus from the first whistle today?

Woeful from first to last.

Manager got it all wrong but that said, name me a formation or tactics that would work when you see players playing so ducking poorly it's hard to believe?

Passing shit, pressing shit, attacking shit and defending shit.

The chequebook will be out in the summer because the vast majority on show today will be nowhere near a Pep side.

Finally, Leicester where brilliant. Game plan played to perfection. Pressed us all game, blocked crosses and shots for fun and ripped up to bits on the counter.

Roll on the summer.

Absolute garbage!

Stop trying to push all of the blame on to the players, we all know it is the useless twat in charge of them that is the root cause of this teams under-performance.
(A twat you have resolutely defended despite all the evidence showing he is inept)

Just get the top 4 and forget the disastrous reign of Manuel Pellegrini.

terrible performance, team were disjointed and set up badly, messing with modfield and defense every week is stupid, best team won.

Typical spineless wankers. Been like this all season. Pep isn't going to get rid of 'Typical City' either, it's ingrained.

Not sure who to blame but such a stupid free to give away by Kolarov once again.
At one stage I thought it was a smash and grab but we were clueless, doubt we will make top 4 with this form.

So much money spent on this squad, so much to look forward to but once again we see a half empty stadium to support us over the line, more dissapointing than the result for me.

For me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.