Leipzig away tickets on sale Wednesday morning.

Think you'll find that's a pretty standard warning for most of our games.
It isn't on the sales criteria. for domestic games.

There is a warning after you buy them more recently but no mention of refusal to the ground:

Tickets will be posted to the lead purchaser via Royal Mail Tracked48 post, approximately 10 days prior to the fixture.

TICKETS FOR AWAY MATCHES ARE TO BE USED BY THE TICKET PURCHASER ONLY AND CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER SUPPORTER.
As I said wording is stronger than the above with "This will result in supporters failing to gain access to the stadium."

Whether they implement it or not is another thing, we know it has been enforced for some games in Spain involving City. No one can complain if it is enforced in Saxony.

Does anyone know if we will get free train travel from Dresden to Leipzig with our match tickets for this one?
Have a look at this

Have a look at this

nice one mate, i'll probably just buy a return ticket for £23 rather than bother with the hassle on the day of my ticket only being valid to a certain stop

Hi blues, I'm new to the forum, I'm a blue living in France (family is from manchester), I really wanted to go to the leipzig game because it's fairly close but just found out it's pretty much impossible and you need thousands of loyalty points. I'm really bummed out because I've never been to a city match in my life, is this the same for most games ? Because I was planning on going to a game next year in December. I don't get how you're supposed to gain loyalty points if you can't go to the games haha
Hi Felix,

Some games are easier to get tickets for than others and the best chance is usually in the group stages of the Champions League as there are 3 games (and soon there will be more) and typically the closer the game is to when the draw's made the easier it is to get a ticket - e.g. Sevilla this year. If you live in France it might be worth you joining a Supporters Club to get more information about tickets and travel to games. Here's the link to France City Supporters Club.

It isn't on the sales criteria. for domestic games.

There is a warning after you buy them more recently but no mention of refusal to the ground:

Tickets will be posted to the lead purchaser via Royal Mail Tracked48 post, approximately 10 days prior to the fixture.

TICKETS FOR AWAY MATCHES ARE TO BE USED BY THE TICKET PURCHASER ONLY AND CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER SUPPORTER.
As I said wording is stronger than the above with "This will result in supporters failing to gain access to the stadium."

Whether they implement it or not is another thing, we know it has been enforced for some games in Spain involving City. No one can complain if it is enforced in Saxony.
I'll complain its going to be my ticket and me there but i certainly won't be taking my passport to the game neither have the club asked me too.

Don't suppose Match tickets valid from Berlin to Leipzig we used ours to get to Dortmund but they were checked, don't forget a covid mask they are very keen on that if you don't have one it's booted off the train or bus I'm afraid.

Don't suppose Match tickets valid from Berlin to Leipzig we used ours to get to Dortmund but they were checked, don't forget a covid mask they are very keen on that if you don't have one it's booted off the train or bus I'm afraid.
No it won’t be unfortunately. I posted about this a while ago, can’t remember the exact details although I did look it up at the time. RB Leipzig tickets are valid only on regional transport (which excludes the Deutsch Bahn intercity trains) in Saxony. So it will cover the tram/bus/city train etc on match day, but not getting to Leipzig from further afield in Germany.

You’re right about the mask though, you are supposed to wear one on Deutsch Bahn trains. Albeit, a fair few people don’t bother these days compared to very high levels of compliance in the earlier days of covid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.