Leon Bailey

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by BlueDejong, 2 Feb 2018.

1. citizens_1976

citizens_1976

This lad looks the real deal. He would be another fantastic addition to the squad.

2. Oleole123

Oleole123

Don't let Bayern have a free ride in the bundesliga. Get him

3. WallyA

WallyA

Somebody who watches him will know, but isn't he predominantly a right winger? We have Sterling and B Silva (even if he isn't pacy) for that, while we only have Sane on the left, I imagine we'd want a left winger or somebody comfortable on both wings. If he can play both wings that's great.

4. Delphinho

Delphinho

He has mostly played on the left wing, but he can play on the right as well

5. shak

shak

He plays as more of a winger on the left and an inside forward on the right - basically exactly the same as Sterling and Sane do.

6. WallyA

WallyA

Thanks for the input. Then he sounds like exactly the kind of winger we need, someone who can play left and right to give Sane and Sterling some competition and rest.

7. richards30

richards30

Bailey and Fabinho would be two fantastic additions to our squad imo

8. nmc

nmc

Watched the Rhine Derby today on BT - have a soft spot for effzeh. Bailey was average, big lad but his chin goes down a bit when things don’t go his way. Leverkusen were poor so perhaps harsh to judge him on today’s performance. I’m sure our scouting network is more proficient than me... well I bloody well hope so.

9. decmancity

decmancity

Bailey and Sane are very similar, they have good days and bad days. Sometimes they just cant get their legs moving or the fullback is just frustrating them and the game passes them by. Bailey we have to remember is 20yrs old.

You only have to see what Pep has done with Sterling and Sane to see just how frightening Bailey could be in this team. Will take them a few years before they are consistently very good.

10. nmc

nmc

Do you think Pep would’ve got the best out of Buster Phillips? Lol