Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean just look at the reasoning BVB want to hang on to "Mick" and Auba this season. They feel they actually have a chance at the title this season in addition to the new recruits. Not just buying replacements for all their best players and trying to gel all the new recruits immediately. S04 may find another talented player but he won't be Sané or what Sané could turn out to be. Just like Gomes and Immobile haven't helped BVB's cause in losing Lewa.

I never said that Bayern should not be allowed to buy players from the Bundesliga.

What I said was that I could not understand why a club would want to sell a player for less money to a divisional rival when they can send him abroad and receive more money.

If you're taking the clubs best interests into consideration then surely Schalke should be taking the higher offer now and replacing Sane with someone they can develop and own the rights to. It would be counter productive to develop Sane even further and be resigned to losing him next summer for less money.

Also there is a huge difference in the manner in which Bayern sign players from the Bundesliga and PL teams sign players from other PL sides. Bayern have an uncompetitive monopoly on the league so any player who wants to win things in Germany, pretty much has to sign for Bayern. Therefore, Bayern can easily play the long game and rip fellow Bundesliga clubs off by offering a valuation which is much lower than the going rate in Europe. I know Goetze and Sane had/will have release clauses in their contracts, but the point still stands. Bayern can afford to wait until next summer because they have no competition in their domestic league who can challenge them for top honours/money. If Sane does not want to leave Germany then Bayern hold all the cards not Schalke.

When we bought players from Arsenal we paid top prices for them. Likewise, Southampton received high fees for the likes of Shaw and Lallana. If Everton lose Stones it will be for top money as well. That's because in the PL it is ultra competitive and a player has a choice of clubs in which he can be successful at.

It is not slavery...
Sane has a running contract - so if he wants to transfer this season it has to be him and the club that have to agree for a transfer - and when he wants to leave next year it is just him because of the release clause.

Apart from running out contracts and release clauses Bayern pays top prices for their transfer. Bayern had to bleed badly for the Gomez transfer and did the same for Neuer - especially because of the bonus sums for future successes Bayern agreed on. And the 38 millions Bayern had to pay for a 27-year old Hummels with a running out contract ain't a cheap price either. You paid less for Gündogan...

It's the double effect; Dortmund not only lost those players and became weaker, you took them and became stronger. I think every football fan loves competition and that ultimately is frowned upon. It doesn't matter if they found replacements, taking away your only rival's best players is strategic. I'm not saying it's unfair, I'm simply saying it's something people just don't like. And, again, don't complain about the new TV deal and how little you make in that regard when it is a major reason.

Now it's fair game for Sane, I'm pretty confident he'll join us.

You mean the reason for so many Bundesliga players leaving the Bundesliga to go to the EPL this season is not the TV money. West Ham, Liverpool etc. offer better chances than the top clubs in the Bundesliga...
Yes, for sure...

You mean the reason for so many Bundesliga players leaving the Bundesliga to go to the EPL this season is not the TV money. West Ham, Liverpool etc. offer better chances than the top clubs in the Bundesliga...
Yes, for sure...
You've conveniently missed the point. The reason we get so much TV money is because our league is the most competitive and exciting in the world, unlike yours, which is your own fault as you steal the best players from your rivals.

Simple.

You've conveniently missed the point. The reason we get so much TV money is because our league is the most competitive and exciting in the world, unlike yours, which is your own fault as you steal the best players from your rivals.

Simple.

Its the distribution if the money as well.

It is not slavery...
Sane has a running contract - so if he wants to transfer this season it has to be him and the club that have to agree for a transfer - and when he wants to leave next year it is just him because of the release clause.

Apart from running out contracts and release clauses Bayern pays top prices for their transfer. Bayern had to bleed badly for the Gomez transfer and did the same for Neuer - especially because of the bonus sums for future successes Bayern agreed on. And the 38 millions Bayern had to pay for a 27-year old Hummels with a running out contract ain't a cheap price either. You paid less for Gündogan...

Or, he doesn't sign for City this window and agrees a new contract with a higher release clause so that Schalke have the chance to make some decent money, and he get's to move to one of the big clubs that are willing to splash the cash next year.

Or, he doesn't sign for City this window and agrees a new contract with a higher release clause so that Schalke have the chance to make some decent money, and he get's to move to one of the big clubs that are willing to splash the cash next year.

Might dislocate his kneecap then no one would sign him.

I don't belive Sane will join Bayern. The case Götze showed, just because Bayern wants you, it doesn't mean the manager wants you. Bayern want Sane because he is a huge talent and german, fits perfectly into the clubs philosophy. At the same time, Ancelotti (who is an excellent manager) is not known for promoting young players. It's not him to decide which players will join Munich, but the likes of Rummenigge&Co.

With Guardiola, we on the other side, got a coach which is known to promote young talents and give them enough game time. Pep did it right in front of Sane, giving players like Kimmich and Coman massive game time and chances. If City are interested in him, Sane knows it is only Guardiolas decision.

A further big plus is the Premier League. I'm german and I think the Bundesliga has some good teams and players, but f*ck me, the development of the league is shocking. The most amazing in this league is the battle of relegation. Dortmund, the only real threat to Bayern, have once more lost a key player. Gündogan left them, Auba and Mhiki could follow. The odds for Bayern becoming Champions next season are 1.15! Of course Bayern are an absolute top club, but I think you have to win the Champions League to be happy there. And no team in the world, not even Barcelona can guarantee international success. What's great about winning a league or a cup every year when you got zero competition? On the other side we got City, United, Chelsea, Arsenal and so on.

I'm sure, if he has to choose it will be us.

I don't belive Sane will join Bayern. The case Götze showed, just because Bayern wants you, it doesn't mean the manager wants you. Bayern want Sane because he is a huge talent and german, fits perfectly into the clubs philosophy. At the same time, Ancelotti (who is an excellent manager) is not known for promoting young players. It's not him to decide which players will join Munich, but the likes of Rummenigge&Co.

With Guardiola, we on the other side, got a coach which is known to promote young talents and give them enough game time. Pep did it right in front of Sane, giving players like Kimmich and Coman massive game time and chances. If City are interested in him, Sane knows it is only Guardiolas decision.

A further big plus is the Premier League. I'm german and I think the Bundesliga has some good teams and players, but f*ck me, the development of the league is shocking. The most amazing in this league is the battle of relegation. Dortmund, the only real threat to Bayern, have once more lost a key player. Gündogan left them, Auba and Mhiki could follow. The odds for Bayern becoming Champions next season are 1.15! Of course Bayern are an absolute top club, but I think you have to win the Champions League to be happy there. And no team in the world, not even Barcelona can guarantee international success. What's great about winning a league or a cup every year when you got zero competition? On the other side we got City, United, Chelsea, Arsenal and so on.

I'm sure, if he has to choose it will be us.
German and not telling us we are beneath you? I'm confused. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.