Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like bad advice

Chances of him breaking into the French team at that club is a lot lower than if he joined us. Where under pep he could of improved even more while getting paid more

I don't know. My assumption once he snubbed us was that he is going to Barcelona in a year which is not necessarily a bad decision.

Let's keep it on topic please. This thread's supposed to be about Leroy Sane.

God you are so tiresome. I want to stop derailing the Sane, but you make it hard.

You are right "your mistake for not reading and understanding before responding." You probably should have stopped there.

But nooooooooo, you must keep on regaling us with your spectacular inability to grasp nuance. Ok, I'll help you out and highlight the key phrase.

For someone who hasn't made the team yet, it's better to be a guaranteed starter on a midtable team, than a backup at a top club. Your example, Mangala, had made the French team before Joining us, thus, it doesn't really apply to him.

But worst still, had it been the case that Mangala got picked for the first time after he became a backup at a top club, this still wouldn't change a thing. It would simply have made him an exception to what's a common sense rule. "Most young players get picked for their current performances" of which they need to be starters to showcase that talent "

That you don't get that though is not surprising.

Talent and Perception: a riddle for you.
Let's say I think Nolito is better than Sane and you think Sane is better than Nolito. Who then is better?

Think before responding. The answer is not what's important. The implication is:

Either way, enough schooling for one day. Feel free to blow Hard again in future. I might just take the time out to school you :) Again.

I might have to charge a fee next time though. This lessons are not cheap :)

This.

Khedeira and Gomez out. Assume Schweinsteiger and Draxler will come in, but Sane might get a chance off the bench now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.