Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been told today that this is a done deal blues.

A big piece of AV work has been commissioned to a 3rd party to work on, which typically means that the in house team is really busy.... Which means other transfers are in coming

mattyb, This would make me a very happy blue....cheers mate!;)

Hopefully true!

Might as well announce it when done since he isn't getting any playing time at the Euros anyway.

Last edited:

A big piece of AV work has been commissioned to a 3rd party to work on, which typically means that the in house team is really busy.... Which means other transfers are in coming

cheers mate ! ...btw what does AV work mean ?

mattyb, This would make me a very happy blue....cheers mate!;)

Nothing's don't until the ink is dry on the players contract, but it certainly looks very good.

Clubs will often put good agencies on a retainer and run the risk on a deal falling through, but they don't normally do it unless they are sure, especially in the summer transfer window. No matter how much money they have, they don't like to waste it!

Just gutted that my company didn't get the gig!

Even if the Pogba deal is dead, I do hope one of those newcomer's, will be a younger, faster (these days) version of Yaya in central midfield, to act as Merlin's minder, and stop him getting kicked from pillar to post each week. An absolute priority that we have criminally failed to address, for at least 2 seasons, in my opinion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.