Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't see him at the Euro's now unless Germany get beat by France and then he'll likely give everybody playing time in the 3rd place game. Even with Gomez out Gotze Schurrle and Draxler are all seemingly ahead of him in the pecking order.

We won't see him at the Euro's now unless Germany get beat by France and then he'll likely give everybody playing time in the 3rd place game. Even with Gomez out Gotze Schurrle and Draxler are all seemingly ahead of him in the pecking order.
Not even then - no 3rd place play-offs for a while in this competition.

Draxler and Schurrle are playing on the left side. Sane would be first choice on the right wing if Muller plays CF instead of Goetze.
But as Kimmich will start AND Weigl might play alongside Kroos as Khedira and Schweinsteiger are unlikely Sane would be the third youngstar on the pitch in such a huge match. Bit too much for Low. I guess Sane won't start but he might be a good sub to dance some cicles around Evra later on.

Low said in a very impressive presser :) today he also might play 2 upfront!? That would also be a chance for Sane. But I think it was just a statement to confuse France about Low's options.

I've been told today that this is a done deal blues.

A big piece of AV work has been commissioned to a 3rd party to work on, which typically means that the in house team is really busy.... Which means other transfers are in coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.