Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing's don't until the ink is dry on the players contract, but it certainly looks very good.

Clubs will often put good agencies on a retainer and run the risk on a deal falling through, but they don't normally do it unless they are sure, especially in the summer transfer window. No matter how much money they have, they don't like to waste it!

Just gutted that my company didn't get the gig!

I agree mate, would have been great to have a fellow bluemooner on that gig!;) thanks again mate!

Call me retarded but I think Navas, if he stays, will be a vastly improved player next season under a more tactical and positive manager and a compatriot at that. Sané will serve as an alternative (not a backup) to Navas, Sterling or even Aguero for his first season at least. With Pep there are no guaranteed starters and most players can play in 2-3 positions at least so hard to tell what role Sané will have.

Navas can fight for his place. But he will be 31 the coming season. His biggest asset is his pace and I don't think he can re adapt into a more technical player. He will improve in terms of rotation but I rather have Sane at 20 but having Navas as an swp like player is an advantage.

Hasn't made sense that he hasn't had any game time, even when they've been comfortable. I've been wondering if he annoyed the manager by doing the City deal whilst with Germany (like Silva did when he signed for us) or if his head is not there whilst he works out his future.

Hasn't made sense that he hasn't had any game time, even when they've been comfortable. I've been wondering if he annoyed the manager by doing the City deal whilst with Germany (like Silva did when he signed for us) or if his head is not there whilst he works out his future.

Low hasn't brought on Weigl or Tah either. Just seems reluctant to put them on ala Pellegrini.

Low hasn't brought on Weigl or Tah either. Just seems reluctant to put them on ala Pellegrini.
That's a possibility - never understand why coaches don't give the squad players a chance in games that aren't important. Pellegrini bringing on Kolarov etc when 3-0 drove me up the wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.