Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if the Pogba deal is dead, I do hope one of those newcomer's, will be a younger, faster (these days) version of Yaya in central midfield, to act as Merlin's minder, and stop him getting kicked from pillar to post each week. An absolute priority that we have criminally failed to address, for at least 2 seasons, in my opinion
on the fucking money.

This looks pretty firm to me. Twenty now - five year contract and I can only drool as to what he'll be like then. I've seen a fair bit of him this season and though there are are some rough youthful edges, he is quite impressive. Not as impressive as Dave Ewing when Dave was twenty but then our Scot didna have Pep to guide him along!

Would be a great window if we get: Rulli, Stones, Gundogan, Sane, Nolito. A GK, defender, centre midfielder, attacking midfielder and a winger/striker. Basically strengthening every department.

I do think it's done, but City also put on the Media Rumours last year that we were making a bid for Pogba...and Wilshire and neither of those two are here :)
No doubt we did at least inquire about Pogba (Wilshire I've always had my doubts on any bid), but Sane is much, much further along. They're just waiting for his Euro's to finish. And before anyone brings him up, yes I know about Laporte and life slapping you in the face.

I would prefer us to be making this type of signing and not the established hyper stars.

Let's build a young team that will be the next greats and world bests not buy them at the peak.

Would be a great window if we get: Rulli, Stones, Gundogan, Sane, Nolito. A GK, defender, centre midfielder, attacking midfielder and a winger/striker. Basically strengthening every department.

Stll feel we need a second central midfielder, as do many others. The central midfield and the fullbacks have been the weakest areas in the past few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.