Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Navas IS a technical player. It's amazing that people have watched the man for three years and can't see he's got good technique. He's always a reliable passer, and he's always been more than capable of taking part in the tippy-tappy round the box stuff with Silva and Yaya. You don't get into that Spain team circa 2010 of you can't technically keep up with the rest of the players around you.

He will be massively improved this season because Pep will actually play to our wingers strengths instead of neutralising them with the slow, ponderous build up which was ever present last season and the season before.

I still want Sané to come in, and I still think Sané should be the starting option if he hits the ground running, but Navas will be so much better under Pep

This. Very much this.

A simplified point of view on Navas and I'm amazed others on here have never seen it.

My issue with the above is that it's all neglected because the standard of his final ball is worse than appalling.

If that can be managed out of him we will have a proper winger.

No doubt we did at least inquire about Pogba (Wilshire I've always had my doubts on any bid), but Sane is much, much further along. They're just waiting for his Euro's to finish. And before anyone brings him up, yes I know about Laporte and life slapping you in the face.

Haha...to be fair we get linked to pretty much everyone who has ever kicked a football. IMO the Sane deal is done, and in the exact same rollout as Nolito, will be announced after his exit from the Euro's

Done-Deal-GIF

Would be a great window if we get: Rulli, Stones, Gundogan, Sane, Nolito. A GK, defender, centre midfielder, attacking midfielder and a winger/striker. Basically strengthening every department.
The verdict is out for me ATM. I am very excited about Pep, but all the players we have recruited seem to have a high element of risk. We were only goal difference ahead of United and if they get Pogba they will have had a much better transfer window than us, with proven "less risky" acquisitions. We seem hamstrung by FFP.

The verdict is out for me ATM. I am very excited about Pep, but all the players we have recruited seem to have a high element of risk. We were only goal difference ahead of United and if they get Pogba they will have had a much better transfer window than us, with proven "less risky" acquisitions. We seem hamstrung by FFP.
FFP hasn't hamstrung us for a second.

just got a picture of Sane sent through messenger from City's official account but nothing else?

I read a report on the man city official site, that mentioned the "Express" report, saying we were close to getting a deal done.....maybe it was just in connection with that....not seen anything official that he has signed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.