Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the abuse he's getting about this final ball every time he goes to deliver it the lad must shit himself. Hopefully pep will fill him with confidence and everything will just flow for him. Also navas can be surrounded by 3 of the opposition and still find a pass to a team mate

This looks pretty firm to me. Twenty now - five year contract and I can only drool as to what he'll be like then. I've seen a fair bit of him this season and though there are are some rough youthful edges, he is quite impressive. Not as impressive as Dave Ewing when Dave was twenty but then our Scot didna have Pep to guide him along!
From what my late grandad used to to tell me, If Pep had instructed him to play the ball stylishly out from the back, (Tiki-Taka Style) it would've been Dave guiding Pep... Straight through the air, and into the middle of the.East Stand, by virtue of "Big Dave's" size nine's

And...???

bead6e89499d1eb23669d0727acfe819.png

Is he a right winger then?I'm starting to wonder how the first eleven will look like, i hope Yaya and Bony will be gone soon

Ok, thanks, do you guys think he will be a starter or Navas will hold his spot? I like Navas, the only problem is that he can be very frustrating at times

Ok, thanks, do you guys think he will be a starter or Navas will hold his spot? I like Navas, the only problem is that he can be very frustrating at times
I mean, both. We are buying depth. Sane will start some, navas will start some. We aren't buying to replace players this summer, we are buying so that when people go down with injuries we aren't up shit creek with shit options like last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.