Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, thanks, do you guys think he will be a starter or Navas will hold his spot? I like Navas, the only problem is that he can be very frustrating at times

I could see Navas going to wing back if we go to 3 at the back. Gets up and down the pitch, works hard for the team. He turned Lahm into a centre mid why can't he turn Navas into a full back.

bead6e89499d1eb23669d0727acfe819.png
Ta :-)

The verdict is out for me ATM. I am very excited about Pep, but all the players we have recruited seem to have a high element of risk. We were only goal difference ahead of United and if they get Pogba they will have had a much better transfer window than us, with proven "less risky" acquisitions. We seem hamstrung by FFP.

How do you reckon that when you haven't seen a ball kicked by our new signings (playing for us that is)?

The verdict is out for me ATM. I am very excited about Pep, but all the players we have recruited seem to have a high element of risk. We were only goal difference ahead of United and if they get Pogba they will have had a much better transfer window than us, with proven "less risky" acquisitions. We seem hamstrung by FFP.
Wait what??? There's a high element of risk hoping that a 36 ST who's starting to get nagging injuries improves your squad in a much physical league. I mean only the man himself confirmed that he had just spent 4 years in an inferior league. There's a high element of risk buying really a 3rd choice young CB from La Liga. Also there's a high element of risk pinning hopes on signing Pogba this season. Only 1 signing so far is of genuine quality and thats Henrik M who's now without Auba,Reus, Ilkay Weigl and now playing with Valencia Young and Lingard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.