Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see Navas going to wing back if we go to 3 at the back. Gets up and down the pitch, works hard for the team. He turned Lahm into a centre mid why can't he turn Navas into a full back.

Because he can't actually defend, doesn't know the position and isn't exactly renowned for taking on a man going forward either. I think Navas had his value last season but i think the idea of him becoming a fullback/wing back is absurd. There's nothing to suggest he'll be good in that position other than he has pace and decent workrate

How do you reckon that when you haven't seen a ball kicked by our new signings (playing for us that is)?
Yes, we haven't seen the players play for City, that we have only just signed. However have watched their previous performances. I'm sure Pep will improve players over the season, but he cant perform miracles overnight.

Yes, we haven't seen the players play for City, that we have only just signed. However have watched their previous performances. I'm sure Pep will improve players over the season, but he cant perform miracles overnight.

Having not seen them play for us in whatever formation Pep has us set up to do, you have already being critical. Just an idea, but... lets see them play and then make a call as to whether they are acceptable.

Sadly, your not alone in having a dig at our new signings without seeing them kick a ball.

Gen question back to you. Who would you sign and why would they be a sure fire success?

According to who?
We'll over the last 24 hours in England we have: Express, Star, MUEN, Mirror, Sports Mole, etc. (The Sun says he is already a City player)
And in Germany we have Goal, Spox, Fussballtransfers and...
Even Bilt was speculating early on in the week.

We'll over the last 24 hours in England we have: Express, Star, MUEN, Mirror, Sports Mole, etc. (The Sun says he is already a City player)
And in Germany we have Goal, Spox, Fussballtransfers and...
Even Bilt was speculating early on in the week.
Yeah, it's looking increasingly likely.

DW Sports ‏@dw_sports 33m33 minutes ago
#S04 sporting director Christian Heidel urges Leroy Sané to make a decision over his future as soon as possible after #EURO2016

Doesn't sound like a guy who knows Sané is leaving... if he was, he'd want more time to go and buy a replacement before everyone finds out he's got £40m in the post.

And I find it unlikely that the newspapers and ITK's would know this is 100% done before Schalke themselves. It suggests that either he hasn't made up his mind, or that a fee hasn't been agreed yet - or 100% done means something other than contract and fee agreed.

I think a fee has been agreed, personal terms agreed and now it is up to him. No way will Txiki and Pep wait for him to decide he want's to go and then start negotiating all the finances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.