Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I like about the players we are linked heavily with they can all play different positions when called on that's why Pep usually has a smaller core of players imo

I think Pep is going to have to work with a larger squad in England because of the potentially greater number of games. His natural instinct will be to try and win competitions like the League Cup but maybe he and the club will agree to play the kids in it this year. It's quite clear the club prioritise the league and UCL above other competitions.

Barker will never make it at City, he lacks the desire to improve and already thinks he's hit the big time. I remember when he came on v Chelsea in the FA Cup and in the 15 minutes he showed no willingness to track back or even run.

Onto Sane though, what a signing he'd be, I first remember him playing v our EDS and he immediately looked a class above, he's someone who's worked unbelievably hard and has seized his opportunity with both hands. He'd be a phenomenal addition.

Re Barker, This is 100 not true & I know it for a fact, as I watched him sprint the length of the pitch to try & stop their breakaway. I think you mistook him for Kolarov, who plays in the first team & did a better job stopping Barker than Chelsea's fullback, who was struggling against him.

I agree Sane played very well v City & looked like someone who would make it.

No better than several City players, including Barker, had done on many occasions in the same season though.

I think Pep is going to have to work with a larger squad in England because of the potentially greater number of games. His natural instinct will be to try and win competitions like the League Cup but maybe he and the club will agree to play the kids in it this year. It's quite clear the club prioritise the league and UCL above other competitions.

This.

If he takes on 4 competitions with 16 players, we won't win any of them. It's not Spain, & Pep is not stupid.

We could even see Pep overloading the wings with two wide men at times?

I remember when they came back against Juventus, they had two wingers on each side and the goals came from crosses.
They won that game due to one man coming off the bench and that was Coman, i said on another thread recently that he's one of the only players i'd take from Bayern (Alaba aside).

Ironically though he's still contracted to Juve and knocked them out of the competition, that kid is going to be some player, mark my words

They won that game due to one man coming off the bench and that was Coman, i said on another thread recently that he's one of the only players i'd take from Bayern (Alaba aside).

Ironically though he's still contracted to Juve and knocked them out of the competition, that kid is going to be some player, mark my words

But if you watch that game, Coman is joined by Ribery and Costa. He's certainly a top prospect.

Think Bayern have a £20m option. Similar to Marotta the year before who knocked Real out, whilst on loan to Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.