Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying Chelsea have been great but simply pointing that deals can be wrapped up during Euro's or when players are on holiday.
So we sign 2 players, one of which was pretty much the first major signing of any club in Gundogan and follow up with Nolito as soon as the Euro's are over but you think Chelsea's director of football is better than Tkixi? Is that right?

I'm aware of that but that hasn't stopped Chelsea wrapping up Kante and Batshuayi. I just think that this thing has dragged on a little bit similar to Stones which will inevitably raise calls on Txiki's abilities as Director of Football.
Only from the kfa feckwhits on here. Give over and have a think about things.

I was referring to calls regarding Txiki's abilties. Those calls will only increase if we fail to land Sane after such a drawn-put persuit on the back of our failure to land Laporte.
You mention our "failure" to land Laporte - how is this a failure, the lad decided he wanted to say where he was, stuff like this happens, what's our DOF supposed to do, kidnap the fucker?

It says: "Does the tug of war for sane get harder? Apparently Real and Bayern joined the race."

@#SSNHD

Makes sense for Bayern, Robben was injured yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.