Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
Imagine Leroy scoring for the Rags and removing his tshirt and there is his City tattoo !

I don't really see him as the kind of guy who would go onto play for the Rags after playing for us.
Pretty sure he removed / covered that tattoo

Shows the city badge on one of the pictures but it really is an awful tat of himself, shocking really, considering money will have been no object, you would have thought he would have sought out the best tat's person in the UK to do it.

Fucking awful.

1659877572016.png
If he goes to either of these teams, he can fuck himself. Loved him here, would have him back in a heartbeat, but this tantamount to pissing on us. Never begrudged him leaving, but this would be a step too far.

Shows the city badge on one of the pictures but it really is an awful tat of himself, shocking really, considering money will have been no object, you would have thought he would have sought out the best tat's person in the UK to do it.

Fucking awful.
Why have it in first place. Have a poster or portrait made everyone can see it but on your back acting as a canvass? It’s weird with tattoos and the obsession.

A few years back, I saw a wrinkly, dribbly old geezer with tats up to his neck & he looked shocking. I'd be embarrassed if he was my Grandad... :-/
Some of the artwork will look like melted waxworks by the time they are 60+ droopy faces/features etc.

I can understand folk having a couple but when they are covered it is just way too much for me, hey, not my body though :)

My son has loads, he would never listen to me, that is why he is a rag :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.