Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
From what I saw of Sane playing for Bayern against City in the recent friendly, he is miles from the top level of players. Totally anonymous in that game.
In my humble opinion he has regressed a lot since joining Bayern.

I think it's fair to say, that's more than an opinion, - that's a fact.

The fast exciting kid we had here, was signed 2016. That's seven years ago.
Now he's rather unexciting and not particularly fast.
I've absolutely nothing against the man but I think he never had that mentality all the great players share.

Couldn't wait to escape Manchester several years ago, yeah I'm sure he's going to return. But maybe if those cunts offer him 500k a week, his head might be turned

For me he could have been in the elite bracket, he had it all, superb close dribbling, pace, goalscoring, creation, physicality and he was a marketing mans dream
There was never any doubt about his ability but his attitude just didn’t seem right to me. He never looked happy playing football, in fact he had a tendency to look a bit sulky. When he was in the mood he could be a world beater but more often than not he would disappear in games and look disinterested. He could be incredibly frustrating to watch at times

Would rather he joined Utd, have the feeling he might do well at Liverpool

Imagine Leroy scoring for the Rags and removing his tshirt and there is his City tattoo !

I don't really see him as the kind of guy who would go onto play for the Rags after playing for us.

No i don't want him back here at all. Sulky disinterested arm flapping chap that he is. He got his move to Bayern and by all accounts has got worse with his attitude or at least it has not improved. All the bad things about his attitude have stuck around or even got worse. His head is not in the game all to often.

Fantastic on his day but the mentality is not there. I thought his lack of focus and desire was because he wanted Bayern but it has continued. If that move did not see a change i doubt he ever will.

Imagine Leroy scoring for the Rags and removing his tshirt and there is his City tattoo !

I don't really see him as the kind of guy who would go onto play for the Rags after playing for us.
I do and why wouldn’t he? He may need a change and I suspect money will play a deciding factor in where he goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.