Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
In a heart beat (back to original post/question) don’t think Pep would though.

Some of the artwork will look like melted waxworks by the time they are 60+ droopy faces/features etc.

I can understand folk having a couple but when they are covered it is just way too much for me, hey, not my body though :)

My son has loads, he would never listen to me, that is why he is a rag :(
I feel your pain. Try having two of em as Rags who won't be told about tats & growing old & wrinkly... :-/

The future grannies I feel sorry for
Fuck me! Have you seen some of the tattooed munters walking the streets of the UK?

Imagine all the droopy tits (men & women), wrinkly bellies & saggy arms with sagging tattooes of ex-partners & love & hate on their knuckles on show?

There's gonna be a shocking generation of Grandparents for the UK public to feel sick looking at... :-/

Last edited:
Fuck me! Have you seen some of the tattooed munters walking the streets of the UK?

Imagine all the droopy tits (men & women), wrinkly bellies & saggy arms with sagging tattooes of ex-partners & love & hate on their knuckles on show?

There's gonna be a shocking generation of Grandparents for the UK public to feel sick looking at... :-/
Fuck off I draw the line at the knuckles the rest well if you care at 70 what people think then old age is wasted on you!

We’re definitely missing his pace, getting tiring watching wingers passing the ball inside.

Not in any position to nor would I question Pep on certain things but can’t help thinking we need out and out pace sometimes in a game and a player who can beat his man and get an early ball in, especially now we have Haaland Foden does on occasion but the rest are far too lethargic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.