Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
Ah really? Shame. He never struck me as injury prone (he might not be), more just unlucky with major ones.
"torn muscle fibre in the back of his left thigh" according to Bayern with no indication of timescale. Surely if you keep getting major injuries that makes you injury prone?

He's got a really dodgy 'tache now so it would have to be a 'No' from me in regards to him coming back.

We’re definitely missing his pace, getting tiring watching wingers passing the ball inside.

Not in any position to nor would I question Pep on certain things but can’t help thinking we need out and out pace sometimes in a game and a player who can beat his man and get an early ball in, especially now we have Haaland Foden does on occasion but the rest are far too lethargic.
You realise of course that "passing the ball inside" is a direct instruction from Pep. Foden isn't doing it because hes incapable of running past someone.

Pep used to tear Sane apart for his performances in some games, he too often wanted to just get the ball and run with it which results in higher chances of losing it and the team being out of shape and so on.

You realise of course that "passing the ball inside" is a direct instruction from Pep. Foden isn't doing it because hes incapable of running past someone.

Pep used to tear Sane apart for his performances in some games, he too often wanted to just get the ball and run with it which results in higher chances of losing it and the team being out of shape and so on.
I agree no way Foden couldn’t have been pissing past Milner the other day. If it’s an instruction it’s a fucking stupid pne when one on one with a 37 year old midfielder. Interestingly Grealish had just started taking his man on and looking miles better and ended up getting benched for a big game

"torn muscle fibre in the back of his left thigh" according to Bayern with no indication of timescale. Surely if you keep getting major injuries that makes you injury prone?

He's got a really dodgy 'tache now so it would have to be a 'No' from me in regards to him coming back.

That's 2 major injuries isn't it? In about 250/300 games, not too bad. I've always just related injury prone to constant niggles for some reason.

Agreed on the tache. You'd have thought that other well-known German/Austrian knob would've sent those out of fashion...

That's 2 major injuries isn't it? In about 250/300 games, not too bad. I've always just related injury prone to constant niggles for some reason.

Agreed on the tache. You'd have thought that other well-known German/Austrian knob would've sent those out of fashion...
I've not been following him but I thought he'd had some problems with injuries ever since he'd left us. Probably just me bud.

I get that mate yea, just meaning as Craig says below in games when we are struggling it would be nice ie on Sunday to have that option not just to be doing it regular for the sake of it.

Granted it came to nothing but Grealish against Real in those last few minutes looked a totally different player just beating his man and getting to the byeline, plus like I say with Haaland there now it provides different options.

I get that mate yea, just meaning as Craig says below in games when we are struggling it would be nice ie on Sunday to have that option not just to be doing it regular for the sake of it.

Granted it came to nothing but Grealish against Real in those last few minutes looked a totally different player just beating his man and getting to the byeline, plus like I say with Haaland there now it provides different options.
I agree, we have the players to go both ways but as you say it's rarely the full throttle old school wing play.
Mahrez and Grealish could have torn Milner etc apart.

Just a small one, nothing major according to Nagelsmann. Will be out for 2 to max. 3 weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.